nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 October, 10:49
💪😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We Are In A "FOURTH TURNING," What Does That Mean? - YouTube

A visual representation of our 80-year history cycles, as laid out in the 1997 book, THE FOURTH TURNING. This book is MIND BLOWING! https://amzn.to/33ziZMG...

01:34 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
24 October, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I would say it's part of the control system
They keep us in this loop
CIA - Tavistock Institute - created Bill Gates and Dylan
The Communists know this and control our society through this Loop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 October, 02:38
Over and Over, like a broken record! But I think this time to change the record! I personally like 45(‘s)! 🙌🏻🥰🙏🏼

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 October, 02:33
Break the cycle…….

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
20 October, 09:16
What if these four turnings are controlled by the elites who have controlled everything for centuries? Who knows how far technology could go if there weren't forces preventing it from happening? Would wars be fought if they weren't intentionally started by elites (bankers) for a specific purpose? If the elites are gone would these turnings disappear?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 October, 08:55
That was really good. Thanks for sharing.
Seems like it's done on purpose to keep us in a loop.
Now, we all need to break the cycle!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 October, 11:12
Accurate, EXCEPT for Bill Gates. He is not a fooking prophet, he is part of the evil system that planned everything happening today, and everything leading up to it.

Time to break the cycles. When we get back to the "High", we don't comply. True Freedom is the only way.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
19 October, 10:24
We are the "Nomad" gen....
Let's talk about this Nomad 🥵🤣

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
19 October, 03:19
Maybe if we focus REAL hard, we can manifest the Fourth Turning ending this year. That way 2023 can be our Turning Point.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 October, 02:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
. 🙌🏻👍🏻💫

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
19 October, 11:06
Just because we were taught that history repeats itself doesnt mean it truly does. Well unless we are on a “rewind & repeat” cycle. We need to break out of our conditioning and previous teachings to be free. We need to keep our vibes high. NCSWIC WWG1WGA Hugs

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 October, 10:56
Who is pulling the strings? Seems to me this is done purposely. History repeats it self? Why? Is it because of mk'd of each generation?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
19 October, 10:06
Freedom Is Never More Than One Generation Away From Distinction
https://youtu.be/844nfEYhe...
Reagan Remastered - Freedom is Never More than One Generation Away from Extinction - Ronald Reagan - YouTube

"Our Founding Fathers, here in this country, brought about the only true revolution that has ever taken place in man's history. Every other revolution simply...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 October, 10:05
The Microsoft logo gives the symbolism of the four turnings.
Each represent 20 Years.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 October, 09:54
Let's flip it!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 October, 09:46
Q led us through the last ‘High’ turning (jfk)
Q & Q+ leading us into the next ‘High’ turning (Trump & Jfk jr)

I think this current ‘Turning’ really a combo of all 4, High, Awakening, Unraveling Crisis

[They] are coordinating these blocks/turnings since we know they plan & plot years ahead of time. But maybe some of it is higher powers working against them along the way.

Somehow I am Gen X AND Y cohort. 1984. Nomadic-Hero. Lol! I do love to fix things & re-design things a better way.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 October, 09:44
We were born for such a time as this😎 to break generational curses. To right the wrongs. To lead humanity into never ending light. This cycle ends with us. Never to rotate again. The "cycle" isn't ready for a light as bright as ours😊 Be shiny💖

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 October, 09:43
The watchers

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
19 October, 08:48
😉Now we gotta fix this too ....no more 😤 stop the cycles

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 October, 08:32
Who made up this Generation X, Y, Z stuff? What will they name the generation after Z?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 October, 08:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I am old enough to remember when Gen X was called the "busters" - after the "boom" comes the bust ha ha
Then the alphabet soup

This business about the cycles or "turnings" is just another way the cabal has figured out o try & control people & society
There's nothing natural or Godly about it
I've stood outside a lot of it & continue to do so

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 October, 08:28
I saw this last year, and love his videos❤️

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 October, 08:19

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 October, 08:14
This Baby Boomer would like to break the cycle and help create a continuous high

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 October, 08:02
interesting watching a NetFlix series called the Watchers - definitely a WH move - they talk about this and mention adrenachrome among other things - not finished it yet - but worth a watch

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 October, 09:47
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
saw it last night. Also Qanon people in a later episode.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
19 October, 09:05
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
i can't find this on Netflix. What year was it made?

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
19 October, 08:02
while i believe in the general concept i couldnt get by the bill gates comment.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 October, 10:24
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
Agree. That and the Parkland students and the Frontline workers didn’t sit well with me.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
19 October, 07:54
After this, we stay in the high, we done with cycles.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 October, 07:34
I will not accept this. We can, and must jump past these repeating cycles ...... if not then we are doomed to repeat the same cycles again!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
19 October, 07:54
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I hear ya this cycling has got to end here and now.

This was a very depressing video. i need to shake it off

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
19 October, 07:24
I lived through all of these times. NONE of these times are worth repeating over and over and over and over.
Please dear God don't let all this be for nothing.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
19 October, 07:24
embrace the suck as we
clean, fix and repair~ 🙌🏼⚡️😁

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 October, 07:16
Fook around with Generatiom X and find out. ;)

Boy, i hope the Z’s get a wale up call, or we will have more crappy music. LOL!

Time to break the cycle and have 1,000 years of peace. The Golden Years. 🙏🏻

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
19 October, 07:42
I am an X er. I am raising four patriotic boy’s who are all Z ers. I have faith in our future.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 October, 11:09
I'm a boomer and your comment about crappy music got me. LOL
So true! I was raised with country music. As I grew up I loved Classical, R&B, Jazz, Disco, and Rock. But my oh my, the music that has come out the past 30 yrs. Yikes!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 October, 07:13
Reverse the curse of their cyclical nonsensical bullshit . The Fed runs on a 17 year cycle too. these cycles are boring vk

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 October, 06:52
💕
And we were chosen to be alive at this time.