Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 November, 04:23
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
❤️
Yep, the good ole days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
15 November, 04:23
❤️
Yep, the good ole days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 November, 04:17
💪💪💪👍 Indeed, and now adays kids are starting to cry when they lost their smart phone...

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 November, 04:14
This is so true, we live in the country and always ended up at someones house and almost always it was nowhere near home. 🤣 One time a friend and i went hiking through the woods and ended up lost, kinda weird but we were found by some really nice older dude who walked us back to his house and then drove us about 10 miles to get us back home, parents never missed us, I don’t think they ever knew we were gone. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 October, 10:54
This is so darn funny, and so darn true! OMG. "spent three quarters of their lives by themselves, with parent checking on them twice a month". "Evaded at least one kidnapping attempt"...the stories we didn't dare tell our kids...plus the ones we did.

"Mom, you went hiking in the woods with no water or food and ended up 3 towns over at the nature center?" "Did Grammy pick you up after walking over that mountain" Nope....told me to get home for dinner. It is truly amazing we survived. Truly.😂

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 October, 10:47
Fuck around and find out or dont fuck around and never find out I choose to fuck around because I need to find out. 😂😂. If you havent watched the fuck around and find out guy, find him hes fkin hilarious!

arba happihr @arba
19 October, 10:45

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 October, 11:03

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 October, 09:50
i learned more life survival on the streets than any school wont teach! 17 at Temple U was an eye opener for sure
45 warrior..battle tested ✌️

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 October, 09:42
I just said to my 16 year old son yesterday, you’ll never know what its like having a keg party in the woods and getting chased by the cops every weekend. The good old days..

19 October, 10:49
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Hahahahahahahaha, very funny!!!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 October, 10:55
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
And drag racing!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
19 October, 09:34
I have read through every single post on this thread. They made me smile and laugh in recognition and remembrance. As a Baby Boomer, I can safely say it is ALL true...every claim...and more....way more. 💕

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 09:20
close call walking to school at 5, bought a knife after that. yes truth they sold small pocket knives to us kids. !!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 October, 09:19
Guilty as charged. I apologize for nothing!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 October, 09:18
Baby B👀mers Shoot 🔫 Straighter 😎

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 October, 10:56
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
Many of us went hunting for food.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
19 October, 08:37
Damn straight!!!

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
19 October, 08:26
No Fear ! #wwg1wga

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 October, 08:26
💪 😁

nasty 123 @Nasty1
19 October, 09:02
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
🤣👍

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
19 October, 10:06
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
The cut off is 1990 not 1980.
Many of the leaders of this movement are 40ish!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 October, 08:14
I’ll always feel blessed to have grown up in those simpler times; character was built, thinking out of the box was encouraged, and we had freedom. But i also look at all these generations and now I see them melding together in this time. This generation of blended ages together in a common goal has emerged as two factions……positive warriors banded together for hope and victory and those that sit passively in the fog of war.The positive warriors of all ages have a common goal of turning the light on and destroying darkness!

3see ikoko @3see_ikoko
19 October, 08:10
Truth.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
19 October, 07:46
Almost 50 here… live abroad… most western kids I meet that are under 30 are fat or bald or both and or tatted up and pierced and easily offended…

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
19 October, 07:37
White vinegar is the answer! 🤗 It will get blood out of a white carpet after an eagle attacks your dog. Not everything survives, unfortunately.

19 October, 10:57
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
White vinegar is the best...I put it in every laundry load...no musty towels or residue.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 November, 04:24
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Putting some salt on blood stains will do as well: it will prefend the blood from rusting or oxidicing.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 October, 07:36
So true!!! 🤣♥️🤣♥️🤣♥️

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
19 October, 06:52
Well that is pretty accurate! Except my mom did see my brother smoking outside the window. She would keep an eye on us if we were walking by through the big picture window. Otherwise we were on our own. And yeah we caused some trouble (read: It was mostly my brothers. I was a perfect little angel!) 🤣 🤣🤣

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 October, 07:17
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
me too...we must have known one another 😉 🤪 😜

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 October, 06:50
slept wiyh windows and doors open, my parents let me and my siblings ride on the bus to go downtown without them, and told us which busses to catch on the way back home. Someone had to watch the end of the driveway after we iced it down to hop on our sleds. Thanks so much for bringing back such great memories

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
19 October, 06:38
we played hide-n-seek in the cornfields, ran thru the flooded ditches and puddles after a heavy rain, sometimes playing in the rain if there wasn't any lightning. there's so many good things in my memories. visiting my grandma and there was always cousins to run with. we had a huge family and we always got together at pretty much every holiday. my hubby and i are both gen-xr's and we always say how fortunate we were to be able to do the things we did as kids.

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 06:36
Facts 🎯

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
19 October, 06:21
Actually I have escaped 2 kidnappings...