nasty 123 @Nasty1
18 October, 10:49
💪😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 October, 01:34
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
We Are In A "FOURTH TURNING," What Does That Mean? - YouTube

A visual representation of our 80-year history cycles, as laid out in the 1997 book, THE FOURTH TURNING. This book is MIND BLOWING! https://amzn.to/33ziZMG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 October, 07:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fook around with Generatiom X and find out. ;)

Boy, i hope the Z’s get a wale up call, or we will have more crappy music. LOL!

Time to break the cycle and have 1,000 years of peace. The Golden Years. 🙏🏻

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
I am an X er. I am raising four patriotic boy’s who are all Z ers. I have faith in our future.
07:42 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dragonfly1947 in this post can reply
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
19 October, 09:31
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
me too, 2 boys here!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 October, 08:31
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
We are also and our 3 boys and their wives are all wide awake! They just are more quiet than X Mom about everything; except one of my DILs, she is watching everything. I was more poking fun at the music. I am at 80’s girl and love that music. 💃🏻💃🏻