Photon 333 @Photon
Does a gut punch come with fries (or a med bed?)?

Little update, patriots.

My symptoms were worse yesterday, so I went to the 2nd neurosurgeon's hospital and had another MRI. My glioblastoma is twice as large as itt was 2 months ago. No, that's not good news. The rest of my life will be in a hospital bed. But I'm upgrading to a better one. Pull-ups, Purewicks and Chucks from now on (look it up).😂

Thery;re saying weeks to months to live (more l;ike weeks.).I guess I'll keep getting more sleepy.and pass in peace.

Yes Ivermectin is in hand.

the hospital violated my HiPAA rights today. Wish you could have seen me in action.I got a fast apology cause I said the word lawyer to the administration lackey.

Stop fooking talking about med beds! Falae hope isn't funny in the least.

I don't fucking want to die. But looks like god has other plans for me.

I love all of you so deeply that I can't express it.💙

Love & laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:35 PM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
22 October, 02:39
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
no matter where you go you will continue as a light warrior and freedom is the prize! peace be with you. i love you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natalie Fish @icthelight
22 October, 10:58
checking up on you... i have been praying incessantly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
21 October, 04:16
Here is an US Patent for you about injecting Chlorine Dioxide / compositions directly in the cancerous tumor and/or in the body. PDJTrump once spoke about this treatment, can you remember?

"......The Chlorine Dioxide compositions are administered (preferably, by injection) directly into the cancerous tumor and the resulting tumor is effectively eliminated from the patient or subject over a period of one to several days to a few weeks, often after a single injection or multiple injections at one time into the tumor. Often, an initial injection or multiple injections at one time are sufficient to dissolve the cancerous tumor. Often the cancer is eliminated (as evidenced by remission) in a period of no more than several days to about two-three months and does not recur...."

I don´t know if it´s real hope, but I personally would try it. It is a patent. What means, it works. And somewhereI read that you have a lawyer.
Prayers and more for you. 🧡✝️
https://patents.google.com...

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 October, 11:25
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
20 October, 01:01
Prayers for your healing!!! 🙏 Maybe try high dose vitamin C intravenously if you haven't done so?? Much love ❤️ and peace 🌻 be with you! 💕

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
19 October, 10:08
Prayers up for you!! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 October, 10:01
🙏💖I am Praying for You & Sending Positive Vibes & Love💙🙏 ILYSM ♾♾♾ Please keep checking in with Us when able 🙏💙🙏💖WE are with You🙏💖🙏💙

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
19 October, 01:58
I am praying for you. I haven't read through all of this but it is big on TS. It would be a more detailed way to fight this. https://floridasharkman.or...

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
19 October, 01:11
lifting you and your family up in prayer. I wish I would have had the chance to know you better. Thank you for your fight, love, and fearlessness, you are a beautiful example to us all.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
19 October, 12:33
You are a beautiful soul, lifting you up in prayers. Sending luv and prayers of healing, strength and restoration 🙏❤️

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
19 October, 12:06
Hugs and Love to You! I will continue to pray for you. You are a strong and beautiful soul! 🙏💔🙏

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
19 October, 11:44
Praying for you and sending love 🙏 ❤️

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 October, 11:25
Photon, have you seen this? I don't know about the veracity of it but maybe worth checking into if you can. I couldn't message you so am putting it in the comment to your post. MedBeds
https://anonup.com/thread/...

True North @TrueNorthGirl
19 October, 11:00
Sending you so much love. 🙏🏻❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 October, 10:29
May the Lord wrap you in His tender arms and give you His comfort and peace if your work here on earth is done. Your future is a glorious one as you trust and believe. If healing is God's plan then I pray for a miraculous and victorious healing over you that your tumor would vanish without a trace and God would be glorified in you. 😇🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 October, 10:26
Love and prayers surround you. ❤️🙏

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 October, 10:24
Again it aint over till God says it is! Our best friend had HPV then skin cancer on his face. It took over and he lost part of his jaw and throat that had to be reconstructed and he is on a feeding tube for meals. Doctors told him he has 3-6 months and to go ahead and start preparing. That was 5 years ago currently he is traveling egypt with his wife riding camels !! I know you feel down but dont loose faith! God will make a way! PLEASE LOOK INTO THE TURMERIC!!! Still prayinf for you and never giving up!!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 October, 07:17
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 October, 10:15
😥🙏🙏🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
19 October, 10:12
Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
19 October, 10:09
My thoughts and prayers are with you..

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
19 October, 09:53
Hi! For some reason this is really getting me! I totally agree with @kekerista ! Pretty sure you are the lucky one getting called back home!
That said, I did a little research and found that glioblastoma is definitely related to calcium signaling in the body! I do not have cancer, but i am trying an experimental treatment relating to calcium signaling. It is having some great effects on children with mitochondrial disorders affecting brain tissue! I can sense that you may be tired of all the cure recommendations! I totally understand if you are just ready to go home, but I could not let this pass w/o saying something!
Anyway, I am praying for you! ❤️❤️❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
19 October, 09:53
Praying you are touched with healing and Gods pure love

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 October, 09:52
❤️🙏No words just love and prayers for you

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
19 October, 09:43
Sending love and light…. May Peace be with you.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 October, 09:31
We love you, Annie
I know that you can feel our love surrounding you 💕

... Leah

Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 October, 07:13
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😪💙 Much love.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
19 October, 09:20
Your strength and courage abounds! There are no words, but I can send prayers for peace, comfort and healing! 🙏🙏🙏

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
19 October, 09:14
It is in Dying we find eternal Life.
St.Francis of Assisi 💙

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
19 October, 08:54
🙏❤️😪🙏