COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
New Hot Rumor on Med Beds

Many have contacted me from all over the world about this.

I just got this tonight from an RV intel call last night.

We hope this is correct. Mr.Ed :) Agent for truth @ RMN

Tues. 18 Oct. 2022 The Big Call, Bruce:

Thebigcall.net 667-770-1866 pin 123456#

'Med Beds are supposed to roll out by the Military in the second week of November'. (3 weeks away !!!)
07:30 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
19 October, 09:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Two posts on med beds from Operation Disclosure. First post with link is quite in depth.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 October, 07:08
Probably too late for me, if true.💙 May others be healed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 October, 08:52
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I wish the highest and best for you however it all unfolds. You are an amazing and beautiful spirit....and so very inspiring. So many have been so lifted up by your kindness, generosity, wisdom and enlightening information. Godspeed forever and always to you...in the most incredibly loving ways possible.

Penelope Pitstop @Penelopepitstop
19 October, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
19 October, 07:46
If you can't wait for a medbed, God sent me this book, I think its part of how the medbed works! https://archive.org/detail...