Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
18 October, 09:12
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
I wouldn't touch it with Biden's fake hand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 October, 07:18
Ditto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bri e.. @Nojustno2
18 October, 06:47
no, just no

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 October, 06:22
Yes me too. For that one they'll tell you to come back every six months and take another on the butt cheek.

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 06:11
Yep. Hard pass.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 October, 06:11
*more like give you cancer vax

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 October, 06:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
its as if the fire insurance salesman is also the arsonist lol

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
18 October, 02:52
fook these people

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
18 October, 06:14
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
i was curious bout how they going to certify the deaths..with the COVID PANDEMIC over....joe said!🤨
guess covid is still on the top of the list for cause of death....this bollocks will cover a myriad of vax adverse conditions..ugh!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 October, 07:15
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
CDC is Machiavellian!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
18 October, 02:50
By 2030... GTFOH! We know it already exists. 😂🤣

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 October, 03:03
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Right?! lol
Sounds like they will be accelerating the production of that "vaccine"

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
18 October, 02:47
Fook that!!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 October, 07:27
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
😂😂😂Right On...HELL NO!!!💜

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
19 October, 07:13
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
18 October, 02:25
We already have a cancer vaccine.

I personally chose not to take it, as I didn't want cancer.

drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
18 October, 02:06
they are trying to buy good will, dont let them. anti parasite is the way.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 October, 02:05
all I want is can you say ivermectin?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 October, 02:05
No to all vaccines...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
18 October, 01:53
Cancer cure is already here: IVERMECTIN

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
18 October, 01:49
" Covid vaccine -maker".🤭..enough said.... NO,thank you...

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 October, 01:48
There are already many natural treatments that can cure cancer. We just have to search for them because the medical profession is making so much money by using radiation and chemo-therapy that does not cure cancer. In fact, these usually hasten the termination and the journey to death is horrible. I know - I watched my father die while having both radiation and chemo. There are also many ways to stay healthy and avoid the cancer taking over. We need to start relying on our God, our brains and our determination to find solutions instead of lining up to see doctors.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 October, 05:15
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Steve Jobs thought he could cure his cancer the natural way.

How'd that turn out?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 01:46