Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 October, 01:43
I think I'll pass on this one too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 October, 01:48
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
There are already many natural treatments that can cure cancer. We just have to search for them because the medical profession is making so much money by using radiation and chemo-therapy that does not cure cancer. In fact, these usually hasten the termination and the journey to death is horrible. I know - I watched my father die while having both radiation and chemo. There are also many ways to stay healthy and avoid the cancer taking over. We need to start relying on our God, our brains and our determination to find solutions instead of lining up to see doctors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Steve Jobs thought he could cure his cancer the natural way.

How'd that turn out?
05:15 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 October, 05:17
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Well, the one thing that we can NOT cure is death. We are all going to die. How we die and when we die is truly in the Hands of the Almighty. How we live will determine if and how we conquer that death.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 October, 05:40
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
That either conflicts with what you said about curing cancer, or you changed topics without making that clear.

Jobs had cancer that was treatable by the standards of modern medicine. He died because he refused treatment in favor of natural remedies that did nothing for him.

If you recommend natural remedies, you might as well be leading someone else down that path. You should be aware of that, at the very least.