UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 09:17
I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I'm all for fighting evil with a smile on my face. Not letting them take my joy away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it