UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 October, 09:17
I trust the plan but I am ready, willing, able and more than capable of of protecting me and mine. The enemy does not care about your positive thinking, energy and vibrations. Not to say ing it's not important, it is, but nazis and communists (EVIL) don't give two 💩 about your attitude and positive energy they are prepared to fight to the death and you should be too. Anyone who tells you different has not been in this long enough to really understand or is on the other side deceiving you... This is not a game, This is war. The New world order is not a pipe dream, It's Biblical. Treat it as such.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I understand and do wholeheartedly agree.
I too trust the plan, have actually had God tell me to trust the plan recently as well.

but...

Don't mistaken kindness and compassion for weakness.
Don't mistaken manifesting our Divine God matrix for our future for not staying in the battle and having a back up Plan B.

Nana DIDN'Tt say I SOLD the SWORD, I just said I have planned to keep it in the sheath and win without killing EVERYONE this time.

Plan B is always an option when the Red Line is crossed.

God will let us know where the Red Line is.
04:07 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 04:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"Willfully [they] have taken the bait as [they] loom for [their] own destruction" that was the message a while back "Its not over yet" this was another "We will be back for You, You are safe" one more "I am you as you are me.." for the cap WWG1WGA . I Believe it as Written.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396