Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am knackered after 5 years of this game. I don't know how others have kept it up for 50+.
06:55 AM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
19 October, 07:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Years of training and the overwhelming need to bring these fookers to their knees. An unQuenchable thirst for the Truth with underlying disgust for liars and tyrants. This is My Home and [they] were never gonna take it from me without a fight. A Free Man who fights for what is Right, is worth more than 1000 slaves doing what they are told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
18 October, 12:15
The old-anons didn't have twitter and social to burn out on information overload. They had to build an Au IRL. They had a small but dedicated group of trusted frens. We've struggled, fell and picked each other up when we were ready to give up. We can't fight on the front lines day in and day out. It's okay to take a step back ( vk in23), let the next group take up arms (tweets), go for a coffee ,take a break with someone close and enjoy. It's those moments that we are fighting for, and in those moments you might realize that we already won. You couldn't be out with a loved one if we had not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 October, 10:50
Me Too!

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 October, 11:27
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
"They" have a strong community for support. After all.. they
have the inside information and know when and how it all ends.

"We" are alienated from those we would otherwise lean on for
support, due to the fact we have been deemed crazy. The not knowing, as well as the constant carrot dangling errodes energy.

I thought I was going to make it across the finish line, but
recently having seen dates of 2023 & 2024... I'm losing hope fast.

Ken Mac @KenMac
18 October, 09:02
knackered = great word 😀👍

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
18 October, 08:35
GOD

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
18 October, 08:37
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
That always knowing that in the end God wins.

_E_ _O_ @_EO_
18 October, 08:30
M3thods did a blog/vid on the struggle of battle fatigue. You may like it, it's on his website.

Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
18 October, 08:27
The emotional toll was much worse before Trump arrived on the scene. There was no hope of a plan. It was torture. Also we didn't know as much as we do now regarding the levels of brainwashing and the techniques deployed. Back then, a major problem was 'other intelligent people'. We couldn't understand why they couldn't see. It caused difficulties. Emotionally devastating.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
18 October, 08:04
It's only been 3 for me and I'm pooped. 😂

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 October, 06:57
knackered - what a good description that is 😂😂