I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
17 October, 10:51
Martin and VK are the only ones on the list that ever interacted with me directly, and it has had nothing to do with Q sometimes. VK even laughed at my Lizzo jokes, so that made him cool with me. Martin just throws out words of wisdom to people and has awesome photography, so I don't see him as trying to deceive anyone on what's happening. The rest of them on there I either don't know, which is most, or think they are full of shit. If they have a Rumble or YouTube channel, or do podcasts, or have you go on another service than the normal ones, I instantly discredit them as PaYtriots. And also, the bigger the following, the less I would pay attention to them. It's not a popularity contest. These scammers/losers are what give this movement a bad name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emberlea Inkwell @EmberleaInkwell
I second that. They both seen like solid real people. I find you very entertaining also. Ive followed you since before they kicked me from twitter over the laptop. Lots you there for a min. I follow a couple more people. Still very sort list of people I'd consider not trying to make me think anything.
10:59 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EmberleaInkwell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emberlea Inkwell, click on at the bottom under it