I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Martin and VK are the only ones on the list that ever interacted with me directly, and it has had nothing to do with Q sometimes. VK even laughed at my Lizzo jokes, so that made him cool with me. Martin just throws out words of wisdom to people and has awesome photography, so I don't see him as trying to deceive anyone on what's happening. The rest of them on there I either don't know, which is most, or think they are full of shit. If they have a Rumble or YouTube channel, or do podcasts, or have you go on another service than the normal ones, I instantly discredit them as PaYtriots. And also, the bigger the following, the less I would pay attention to them. It's not a popularity contest. These scammers/losers are what give this movement a bad name.
10:51 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Emberlea Inkwell @EmberleaInkwell
17 October, 10:59
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I second that. They both seen like solid real people. I find you very entertaining also. Ive followed you since before they kicked me from twitter over the laptop. Lots you there for a min. I follow a couple more people. Still very sort list of people I'd consider not trying to make me think anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396