Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 October, 12:08
I am old enough to remember Parler and Jan6th did go hand and hand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
17 October, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Didn’t Dan Bongino own Parler? I thought he was a good guy??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 October, 01:59
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Bingo Bongo CIA Bongino was involved big time and no hes not a good guy

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
17 October, 02:12
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Bingo bongo 😂😂😂
Bongino was a secret service agent from 1999-2011 as well!
this is also shady as fook

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
HE WAS USSS DETAIL FOR OBAMA.

i heard he said in his show “I liked the guy”

no shit sherlock the spy! CIA loves it own people!

Deep State !
08:30 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 October, 11:29
didnt he own shares in parler too. interesting

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 October, 11:43
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
yup

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 October, 11:26
Hes not looking too healthy these days. I find this interesting because I said to a friend a couple of years ago that i dont get why hes. not talking about lil ol me has learned. My Gut instinct is damn good.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 October, 12:04
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
yes it is Patriot !

Press on!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 October, 09:19
https://www.law.com/dailyr...
Parents were damn sure secret org and likely triples. JUST asking.

17 October, 09:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
THEN that one site that went down initially, last thing I saw for it crashed was him in some 31 ride, and a toodahlooh I think.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 October, 10:35
Ask yourself why they came to Lin for counsel.

Why did Dr. Phil come for counsel?

Why did Kyle Rittenhouse slander his name?

Why did Vernon Unsworth ask for counsel?

Do you see how the game is played?

17 October, 09:17
Didn't Lin Wood represent Jon Benet's folks or not, correct me if I am wrong, that one also, BEEN wondering. I think we are all adult enough for that question to be answered.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
17 October, 11:26
I think yes. Have you heard the one about her being alive? I know Disinformation is necessary but has VK ever said anything about Lynn? Cause I go back and forth with him. I haven’t really followed him but I kinda feel I might have judged him wrong. Thoughts appreciated.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 October, 12:01
I dont hold that against him. People need lawyers and that is his job. I am however interested in what he says abt Charles Flynn holding back the NG on J6 and also what he perceives as Mike Flynns possible involvement . I find myself looking at the FISA and Flynns past history and wondering if he could have been the main FBI/CIA person to bring Trump down. He apparently lied to Pence and Trump was forced to fire him - a set up? A Negative narrative to be used against Trump for 3 years ?
I reckon DS Desantis and Flynn will team up in 2024 to run against Trump. I also think Trump knows ans in fact Flynn looks slightly different these days 🤔

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
17 October, 09:15
nice dig! thank you for this!