Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am old enough to remember Parler and Jan6th did go hand and hand.
12:08 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
17 October, 06:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
mmmmm Bongino?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 October, 07:58
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I don't think he was involved in anything shady. Just bad timing.
With new management it could be something moving forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 October, 05:47
Me too

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
17 October, 05:46
Parler, Gab and Gettr...never my faves. Stayed only long enough on each to set up an account, ( I suppose the bad guys stitched together a profile on me, yea?) I love AnonUp and TG and TS. Trump led me to Twitter was fun and where I cut my social media teeth, because FB sux. Oh I also went to Locals. I think I need to get a life soon but "this" is more important. I hope the event comes soon!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
17 October, 06:44
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
Same here

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
17 October, 07:42
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
Im with you....Right now is Very important, it will be nice to walk away and hand the reins over.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 October, 05:33
I hit the fook button on Parler and the fbi shitheads that came to my house last May 2021

https://www.newsweek.com/p...

The post linked to an article by The Wall Street Journal detailing how Parler made more than 50 referrals to the FBI ahead of the violent siege.

One user wrote: "To confirm, you are calling for an investigation into big tech collusion while you are colluding with the FBI against your platform members?" Another user wrote: "This is NOT an example of a free speech platform. Parler is a fraud."

The negative comments quickly piled up. Users vented their fury at the site's apparent willingness to report its users despite its pitch of protecting free speech.

"I guess when a company says they are a free speech platform I would not expect them to turn folks over to the corrupt FBI,"

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 October, 07:23
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I remember reading about the controversy regarding Parler back then. For many the consensus was it was cabal.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
17 October, 05:29
I was starting to get a HUGE following on Parler until they axed it!!!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
17 October, 06:47
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Ive never had that many followers on any platform.. not even combined. I am a small voice.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 October, 06:54
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
never got any traction on Parler - AU is my main go to

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 October, 04:16
t/s 12:08
💧128 Moves & counter moves
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 October, 03:42
Joined, but it was a 💩 show!

Bookish Girl @Noninon
17 October, 03:19
VK....always right on the money

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 October, 03:19
R u able to compose A message on Parler and share it to Twitter?

i know wego.social can.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 03:16
Are you saying that you are an ol ass like Nana?

Elon - - - Twit wit
Kanya - - - Parler

Sounds to Nana like the wagons are circling!

The Silicon Valley Gods wings are being removed &
A NEW TRUTH POWERHOUSE is being formed with a
new CENTER >>> FREE SPEECH!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
17 October, 02:37

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
17 October, 02:30

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 October, 02:00
can someone say MOSSAD ?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
17 October, 02:23
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
17 October, 01:56
my bro-in-law getting us hooked up with a x-SF Group going to infil tunnels and kill pedos next fall. Wanna go with?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 October, 01:49
I am old enough to remember when Parlor was a place proper ladies retired to while the gentlemen retreated to the smoking room!
🧑🏻‍🦳

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 October, 01:48

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
17 October, 01:37

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 October, 01:35
i had parler briefly before i found anonup. i heard so many bad things, even about bongino that i wanted no part of that crap

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 October, 01:24
🙌
🎶 how long has this been going on?🎶

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 October, 01:21
Lmafo ,.i was bnned from there as well 🤣😂😂🤣🤣

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 October, 01:16
Guess you knew it was coming huh. 😎

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
17 October, 01:13
Just thoughts. Maybe Parler is another way to reach normies. With Kanye, it will create the buzz of curiosity and they will be led there and get a whole lot of "Wake Up!" Like Trump with Truth Social and Elon with Twitter were also means to send out those red pills. Gets folks talking.
I don't really know, but I do know this is about information and the need to get truth out there and social media is a muy grande way to do just that.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 October, 11:55
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I was thinking this too, normies thinking Kanye is on the start of a train wreck and want to watch it, so will follow him there.... lol they will be in for a shock.

Many will likely join out of curiosity and the rotten ones must be HATING this is happening!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 October, 12:57

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 October, 12:42
Me too. And I am old enough to remember the censur on Parler just a few days after it started. Is the plan to take Parler down too ???

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 October, 12:32
Yup.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
17 October, 12:28
Didn’t Dan Bongino own Parler? I thought he was a good guy??

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
17 October, 12:32
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
i think he is/was a part of Rumble.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 October, 01:59
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Bingo Bongo CIA Bongino was involved big time and no hes not a good guy

Nada ... @Nada
17 October, 12:28
Curious as to how this move plays out, but I'm not heading back in there. Never liked it.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 October, 01:31
In response Nada ... to his Publication
ditto!

17 October, 12:31
Timestamp = Q Post 1208

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/20/2018
>>1122741 (SUM = Q POST 18 - image below)
Over the target.
Expand further.
Wendy.
HUSSEIN.
Mack.
AS.
https:// www.wehoville.com/2018/04/...
Open source.
Q

Do You Understand What
The Words Iam That Iam
Mean - 492 (see image below)

Always Act Like Youre
Wearing An Invisible
Crown

Millions Missing Divine
Gene Returns To Heaven❤️

How Many Weeks Until The
Rising Of The Phoenix

Be Careful With Your
Wishes They May Come Ture

Beware Of Surveillance
Cameras They Are
Everywhere

Corpus Vigere Is A Virus
Causing Zombification

This Nation Under God
Shall Have A New Birth Of
Freedom❤️

Barack Hussein Obama Has
Sealed His Fate Of
Eternal Damnation❤️

cont'd

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

17 October, 12:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Cannabis Was Made Illegal
With A Rhetoric Of Lies
And Racism

The Star Group The Seven
Sisters A K A The
Pleiades

If Your Heart Talks You
Should Listen To It❤️

Amphibious
Extraterrestrials From
Sirius

I Do Not Think That
Humans Have All The
Information❤️

All Of My Enemies Are
Getting Eradicated Out Of
Creation❤️

Coalition For
Comprehensive Immigration
Reform

Youre Only As Strong As
Your Weakest Link

The Fibonacci Cyglo
Sequence Governs The
Universe❤️

Christ The Hidden Messiah
The Alpha And Omega Word
Made Flesh❤️

Many People Get Abducted
By Aliens And Get Chip
Implants

Merovingian Older Than
Celts A Sister Sub
Species

If I Am David I Cast My
Crown To Become A
Disciple Of Jesus❤️

We Must All Give An
Account Of Record Of
Wrongdoing❤️

Christ Submits To Yahweh
And Accepts Being His Son ❤️

I Sent Twelve Notices For
Impeachment To Dc Today❤️

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
17 October, 12:19
Proud Boys were infiltrated and running ops for the FBI.

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
17 October, 12:13