Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
Please send prayers for my great nephew Gavin who i call my pumpkin, almost a month ago three weeks after his 18th birthday, Gavin complained to his mom he didn’t feel well, he couldn’t breath well, she had him use her albuteral inhailer and he passed out three times. The third time he went down he twisted his leg, fell hard on the knee and had a seizure. He has never had one before this, they called today finally getting his results of the MRI and said he needs to get to the Orthopedic group immediately. This boy owns my heart, i pray they will be able to stop his pain, fix his leg and may God please take away anymore panic attacks or seizures caused by all of this . Thank you frens 🙏
02:22 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Spanknurace1 in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
17 October, 04:20
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
💖🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 04:09
Dear God I know you are seeing this,thank you for hearing our call and healing Nuggets Pumkin if you want? Thank You for loving us and sending you're hz to this Patriots heart and family to create space so truth can take flight so you may work through us, thank you for sending angels to be there for Pumkin so heals in you're Glory in Jesus Kristus name, we love you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 05:58
In response memes matter to her Publication
I love this so much! Thank you!🙏♥️💕💪

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 October, 04:07
🙏🙏🙏 God bless him and your family !

17 October, 03:56
You all are some pretty special people! Sending you each a heartfelt Thank you! 🙏♥️💕

Stevie King @ShineBright9
17 October, 03:09
🙏🙏😇😇

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 October, 03:05
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
17 October, 02:55
prayers

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 October, 02:51
🙏Done.

Selah 321 @Selah
17 October, 02:44
Father I pray for Gavin for healing and strength and please fortify strength for the whole family for Gavin will need their strength and love, in Jesus name, Amen..🙏🕊

Emma ElT @auntieeme
17 October, 02:42
🙏🌹

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 October, 02:41
Praying 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies, blessings and lots of love! 🕊💗✨

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
17 October, 02:40
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
17 October, 02:25
Prayers to each one of you. 🙏

17 October, 02:37
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Thank you!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 October, 02:24
Prayers 🙏 and good vibes!! ❤️🙏

17 October, 02:38
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Thank you!