P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Ye is buying Parler and Elon is taking over Twitter. I wonder if something BIG is coming? 😎

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://thepostmillennial....
01:07 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
31 October, 07:50
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Parler, the Chinese Social Media site that "corrupted" my account and censored my posts... that Parler?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
18 October, 05:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
18 October, 12:43
🍊

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 October, 08:04
I'm afraid I will not partake - TS, FN, and AU are more than enough... I do not have the time to drvote to yet another social site.

I tried Parler before they shut it down... then noted the censorship... sorry, this boat has sailed.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 October, 06:51
❀️Musk West ❀️ new perfume (we getting quality of a high level) Ye and EM πŸ™

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 October, 06:21
N-n-now that that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
'Cause I can't wait much longer

Reflex *.* @Reflex
17 October, 06:17
goooo 🍊 team!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 October, 06:44
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Feels kinda 12/21 -ish to me. I wonder if these platforms will be owned be #WeThePeople . Is Kid Rock up next?

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
17 October, 07:55
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Same Vibe! 😎
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
17 October, 05:16
πŸ€”Its clearly a trap set to STOP CANCELING BEFORE IT STARTS our options are now increasing to win the information war we're in!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
17 October, 04:56
Anyone buying Gab? πŸ˜‚

God Wins @Nous
17 October, 04:54
Big as in FALL OF MSM?

LeLe John @Grace1125
17 October, 04:36

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
17 October, 04:12
Not a fan of Parler or this news
A while back I tried to remove my account there and couldn't figure it out
I am not a fan of Kanye
I have my own opinions
I do not turn a listening ear to him

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 October, 04:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
18 October, 08:35
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I'm with you on this . . Parler does nothing for me, and Ye? I'm just not fully convinced yet .

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
17 October, 04:05
Hmmm! vede intadasting!

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 04:02
take ova!!!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 October, 04:28
In response memes matter to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 October, 03:59

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 October, 11:49
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
🀣 the show is heating up!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
17 October, 03:55
Elon is so interesting. The photo's last week of him and Ye, now that was a comm. Thanks for update.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 October, 03:33
And AU is untouched😎

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 04:05
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes!! makes me wanna do a dance

TBo ogg donated @tbog
17 October, 03:28
Might have shut down the web to stop it from coming out. 😎

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 October, 03:30
In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
17 October, 03:24
Need something along the lines of ig, tg, & twat all in 1 imho. The features alone of tg trumps every other SM. Inc. that into a new SM minus the FWs and πŸ’«

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 October, 04:03
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
Couldn’t agree more. I have a feeling Patriots like Koba are working on something like that. 😎

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
17 October, 03:18
Yeh...like Freedom of Speech!

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
17 October, 03:18
Yeh...like Freedom of Speech!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 October, 03:07
Well, if you get rid of Twitter & Parler handlers, then you get rid of MSM/media mouthpieces, sounds good to me

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 October, 03:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😎

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 October, 02:47
cleaning out the sewers..Parler is sewer too

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 October, 03:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
17 October, 01:23
I tried Parler and frankly got tired of them removing posts they thought might offend.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 October, 01:29
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I was never a fan of Parler, personally.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
17 October, 01:16
The sale of Twitter seems to be happening at a glacial pace.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 October, 01:12

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
17 October, 11:54
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
TRES AMIGOS!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
18 October, 01:14
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Trump way too short in photoshopped picture.πŸ˜„