Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 07:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Okay, so I'm a dog groomer and I've owned my own salon since I was 19. I'm 48 years old. I lose an average of 22 dogs a year to vaccination overdose. Two weeks ago I lost a little shih tzu named Annie. She died within hours of getting the rabies vax. That dog was the heart of their owners HOME! she was perfectly healthy before she went in. I groomed her the day before. tumors at the injection site? You bet your ass there are. Over Half of my clients have tumors or what the vets call fatty benign cysts. Both of my shih tzus ended up with them too before they passed away. Nobody listens to me either. You do not need these vaccinations! I do not ever, nor have I ever required them to come into my salon. The 2 dogs I have now have never had a vaccine and they are around 15-20 different dogs a day, 5 days a week and they have never gotten sick from another dog. I'm an open kennel salon too. That means my kiddos are free to be on the floor on a pet bed while they are in my care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
My cat was around 18 years old when he finally died. never gave him vaccinations. Lived outside most of the time. not sure exactly how he ended up 10 miles away but I found out someone took him to the vet and they put him down. Really wonder how long he would’ve lived if he wasn’t injected.

Thanks for sharing your story.
12:21 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
16 October, 01:59
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
WOW! I wonder how long he would have lived too.
Back when I was first learning the trade I worked at a vet clinic too, as a vet tech. I worked with a vet who left that practice and started her own practicing holistic pet care. I was good friends with her for a LONG time. She told me back then she just couldn't go to work every day with that darn hippocratic oath.....when she was actively breaking it every minute of the day "practicing" medicine. I mean, that says something right there. I mentioned an oxygen product in one of these responses. The first set of my dogs (shih tzu's) had two round of shots before I learned the disadvantages from them. I started using the oxygen and then would periodically give it to the dogs.
I don't think it was a coincidence that Molly lived to be 18 and Miko lived to a ripe old age of almost 20. They both had LONG lives!