Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 07:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Okay, so I'm a dog groomer and I've owned my own salon since I was 19. I'm 48 years old. I lose an average of 22 dogs a year to vaccination overdose. Two weeks ago I lost a little shih tzu named Annie. She died within hours of getting the rabies vax. That dog was the heart of their owners HOME! she was perfectly healthy before she went in. I groomed her the day before. tumors at the injection site? You bet your ass there are. Over Half of my clients have tumors or what the vets call fatty benign cysts. Both of my shih tzus ended up with them too before they passed away. Nobody listens to me either. You do not need these vaccinations! I do not ever, nor have I ever required them to come into my salon. The 2 dogs I have now have never had a vaccine and they are around 15-20 different dogs a day, 5 days a week and they have never gotten sick from another dog. I'm an open kennel salon too. That means my kiddos are free to be on the floor on a pet bed while they are in my care.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 October, 09:56
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Just over 20 years ago I started looking in to my dogs vaccinations, I had to write away to a university in NZ who sent me some info on studies done on how detrimental vaccines were to our dogs health.

Since then my dogs have had puppy vaccinations and thats it. A few years ago one of my elderly dogs was laid to rest, I titre tested her before she passed and she has 3 times the level of needed immunity from just her puppy jabs.

People need to stop blindly following what ANY and EVERY medical industry tell us.

Stop killing our pets with jabs, flea and tick chemicals, toxic worming chemicals and rubbish dog junk food - there are so many natural and safe alternatives out there.

Every pet owner should have this book, Tom is a vet and has lots of info on links to the pet food industry and vet universities and their dodgy ties.

Pet food and pet pharma are BIG business and that means they need sick pets!

http://rawmeatybones.com/

Yester Vue @realyestervue
Lost Quinn bout the same time this insanity all started. But unfortunately it was just after we learned all we did full blown about vaccines that he had already lost a front leg & by then had lungs riddled with the small tumors and the big guy spent his last 30hrs alive coughing constantly unable to even sleep for a 1min time span. My wife, (her dog) finally saw that connection as he'd been vaxed just months prior to the tumor showing up. Of course sadly it was in retrospect but she abandon western medicine & is a 32yr RN. He was her first "baby" from a pup so it was a real hard blow for her. But it made her back up & look at what's going on & then same time the TV exploded with the plandemic. Our new pup 1yr old recently has been meat only with tiny bowl of dry on the side but takes a week for her to eat a bowl of dry. I mix raw but will be adding more raw. She almost "glows" shes so crazy healthy, & the tooth plaque comes from corn/sugar in dog food! It's It's a sign of Disease!
10:44 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 October, 11:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I am so sorry for your lossđź’š

I had dogs for MANY years before having kids, so they were my practice run for alternative and natural meds and healing. Even though I had done my research, I had a lot of family and friends abuse me for not jabbing my kids, lots friendships over it even.

It must be hard for those trained in med to go against what they have been taught but its this wave of people who will help us when things change for the better because they have truly seen and lived both sides.

My natural raised dogs/animals have been so much healthier and happier :)

Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 October, 12:41
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I grew up very rural in Arkansas in the 70s. We wormed farm animals with cans of cigarette-rolling tobacco, dogs got antiparasite once a year and that's about it. Never had these troubles. Never heard of it either until about the 90s.