Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 06:07
I don’t think my pets will be receiving anymore vaccines.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 October, 12:22
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
my dogs ‘health routines’ stopped when mine stopped almost 3 years ago. vet keeps sending ‘wellness’ reminders & I keep putting him off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 October, 04:54
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Wellness visits are yearly bloodwork and teeth cleaning if needed. in dogs that may be showing joint issues or are older 8+, get xrays of heart and hips. NO VACCINES should ever be included in wellness visits. that isnt wellness. But do keep an eye on bloodwork/CBC , teeth heart and joints.

Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 October, 03:34
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I don't use heartgard. I use heartworm nosodes and when they go in for yearly checkup..I add heartworm check to it to keep tabs on it. Normally a raw fed dog will not get heartworms and by that I am saying...raw or homemade diets are healthier so their immune system is stronger. But I like using heartworm nosodes. Just so you know..NOTHING and I mean NOTHING can stop a dog from getting heartworms. There is no such thing as a preventative. Maybe a deterrent but not preventative. so why bother.....if you are in an area where you walk outside and YOU yourself are getting bit like crazy....then give your dog the nosodes. very easy to do. There are other things you can use but these are easy and safe. https://www.elixirs.com/pr...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 October, 05:35
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you