MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
05 February, 03:31
IS JOHN PODESTA PLAYING CARDS WITH "ABDUCTED" MADELEINE MCCANN? MY MY HOW SHES GROWN UP #WHEREISMADDIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
NOW THIS IS WHY I AM FUCKING FRUSTRATED. WHY IS THIS SICK BASTARD WALKING AROUND FREE? SICK???
NO. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM THAT I CANNOT FIX WITH MY BARE HANDS...
AND YET, I HAVE SWORN MYSELF TO OBEY THE RULE OF LAW.
I HAVE AN OATH TO KEEP, AND I AM HELD BACK BY DEMOCRAT PRETENDERS AND THE PURVEYORS OF FALSE PROMISES.
THE ONLY THING KEEPING THE 80M+ WHO VOTED MAGA FROM FIXING SHIT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY IS THE WORD THAT THERE IS A "PLAN."
WELL, WE SEE THESE MOTHERFUKERS AROUND, THAT PLAN WILL BE TOAST, BECAUSE THE CIVIL WAR WILL BE ON. IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.
03:42 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Your Muse @YourMuse
05 February, 04:37
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
That is an old photo, from around the time Wikileaks came out with the emails. Funny how they were so upset about them being hacked, and not about what was in them....and we know what they were saying. But this photo is from that time, I remember seeing it and wondering if it was true, some saying she isn't alive, some saying she is...all I want is the truth, this movie or game needs to be done soon, it's very hard to try to wake up others when they are still being told lies on MSM and tell you it was debunked and call you Qtards.. not that great of a movie till they are exposed on TV!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 04:43
In response Your Muse to his Publication
Yes it does. How many more? What will it take? He put a stop to the military enforcing human trafficking. He stopped the help for opiod addiction. He wants to bring down the border wall. He stopped the Keystone Pipeline and is allowing the CCP to but up acres of land in U.S. If the "Plan" was a way to keep us from Civil War: NOT WORKING. Tactically, the CCP could TRY & invade in the midst of Civil War. It would cost the dearly. Its not just the CCP. It is the entire PLANET. We are truly the worl'd last hope. If that does not make you feel the weight of responsibility we as Patriots have...

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
05 February, 04:11
He is history as in axed

05 February, 04:13
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
No prblem, Sister. I will give you the skull.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 February, 03:51
Hang in there, bro.

We should have MAJOR new stuff soon.

Biden HAS been arrested, along with all of Congress. US media are
all ignoring his request to publish & will therefore lose licenses...

We just gotta be patient a bit longer to wake more of the "normies" up.
DAMNED slow, they are!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

05 February, 03:52
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Lord knows I am trying...OK. Still holding the line.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
05 February, 03:48
IM WITH YOU BROTHER> I AM NOT PLAYING END OF MARCH THEN IM AM LOCKED AND LOADED> NO SHIT. This fucking game is over for me! I can barely stand it!

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
05 February, 04:01
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Same here. If march 4th doesn't produce I'm not sure i can stand around anymore. This country is being destroyed by IDIOTS!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 February, 04:24
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Remember what that pissed off vulture said? Patience my ass!