The STORM is here! @voo64
My Dad got this in the mail yesterday for contributing to The Trump Campaign. He is so proud. Notice the dates.......
03:41 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by voo64 in this post can reply
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
13 February, 06:33
In response The STORM is here! to her Publication
❤️❤️ 2021-2025!❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
11 February, 03:31
It is a pity for us, the supporters from abroad! I would have been proud to show it to the sleeping French. A piece of the Man who carries the honor, freedom & hope of all mankind.
I am happy that you are being rewarded for your actions in the fight for truth, the good of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whispering Pine @WhisperingPine
11 February, 03:27
I Ordered 5 of them and have not recieved them yet , i want to give one to my Patriot family Members and one to a Liberal Family Member to and Redpill her hahahaha Love these coins, i also bought the 24K gold Coin they had on there and let me tell you its surely not this size its as big as a dime but thats ok i still love it reguardless :)

Lee Ann McGregor @Lmcgregor01
06 February, 01:47
It's actually a monthly donation of $15. They send you a package every month. I got a coin as well. Also, I received a letter from my Board of Elections stating that there will possibly be another "general election" on November 2, 2021!

06 February, 01:59
In response Lee Ann McGregor to her Publication
Thank you for this great info!

Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
06 February, 11:57
Wow, that would be such an awesome surprise to get in the mail!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
06 February, 11:08
awesome! winning!

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
05 February, 04:32
how much did he donate? i donated twice. i just want my country back for my kid's future! 🇺🇸

05 February, 04:41
In response Buckle Up. to his Publication
I don't know the total, but he said he sent $15 about 2 weeks ago.

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
05 February, 04:05
❤️❤️❤️

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
05 February, 03:56
How awesome! I bet he is!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 03:55
I should be receiving one as well then. Hopefully

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 03:54
Damn, I want one also.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
That's cool. I got my husband a solid silver Trump coin for his christmas stocking😍

Christy Covey @christymaecovey
06 February, 11:40
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Me too! ❤️ I wish I had ordered more now that silver is hard to find.

❤️He says he is leaving it to me, cause I helped him wake up....

Bella Bella @Cinderella
05 February, 03:52
i hope he gives to everyone who supported him

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 February, 03:50
Now thisis hopeful

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
05 February, 03:49
Wow. I bet there's not too many of them given out 👏👏

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 February, 03:47
TOO COOL