Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
good morning, i am asking for prayer for myself. i am a breast cancer survivor. i have a bone scan this week (10/21) and i would love to see no changes. would you please pray with me for no changes or improvements from my last scan. I also have scoliosis and that impacts my bone density, i have been standing on a word spoken over me when i was 10 saying God would make my back straight. i am asking for you to pray with me for this miracle to physically manifest in my life.

It would be so amazing if i went to the scan and the tech doing my scan asked “what happened to my back?!” because it is straight!!

My mantra since i was diagnosed in 2019:
I am a walking miracle and miracles follow me everywhere I go.

thank you for praying with me.❤️✌️
#prayer
08:02 AM - Oct 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SJoe in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 October, 01:40
In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
🙏 Praying your today's scan results come back with good news Stephanie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
18 October, 03:18
🧡✝️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
18 October, 02:39
Prayers for you Stephanie 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 October, 02:39
🙏🙏🙏

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 October, 03:17
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 October, 03:08
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 October, 03:00
🙏🙏🙏

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
16 October, 08:05
🙏🙏🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
16 October, 01:26
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 October, 12:11
You are a miracle🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 October, 10:49
positive vibes and thoughts all will be great results 🙏

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
15 October, 10:28
🙏 1st - JESUS HEALS! By HIS STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED!
2nd - (Look into apricot seeds/laetrile - could just take them preventatively.)

Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
16 October, 11:35
In response Barbra Songer to her Publication
i already do!😃 Thank you!🥰

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
15 October, 10:28
🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 October, 10:25
🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
15 October, 10:19
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 October, 10:14
Prayers that you are healed. God says..through his prophets ..that he will heal people with cancer. There will be a cure as well. God please heal Stephanie from these illnesses and show the world what miracles you can do. Amen!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
15 October, 10:11
🙏🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
15 October, 10:11
🙏🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 October, 10:06
Father God, please reassure Stephanie that she is cured and cancer free and will remain to do Your will. Amen.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 10:04
✝️🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 October, 09:44
Praying. God Bless.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 October, 09:06

Selah 321 @Selah
15 October, 08:29
Miracles have been a part of my life lately, there is no doubt that God loves us and brings healings in many ways.. I pray Father that healing for both the cancer and scoliosis are manifested...please heal Stephanie and help her to stay healthy and well...Amen🙏🕊 This group give the best prayers and I know from experience that God hears their prayers.

Selah 321 @Selah
15 October, 10:10
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
My Husband Terry is so much improved today..Thank you for prayers ...blessings ... ideas and shares...His cramping stopped after about Seven days of it... one night of prayer made the difference...he is trying his first meal and we pray the pain doesn’ t return...God is good and a huge shout out to the anons...it may seem like a small thing but you can not imagine what he has gone through medically the last 11 years...AU is filled with angels🕊

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
15 October, 08:03
Praying for you!!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 October, 07:46
Praying you get your Miracle Stephanie ❤️🙏

Law & Physics @physics171
15 October, 07:43
🙏💜
Blessings, healing, alignment.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 October, 06:25
Prayers sent to you Sister! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻💯

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 October, 05:08
Love your mindset.
And so it is.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 October, 03:04
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏. Praying for your best scan ever!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 October, 03:02
am praying for the very best scan, and your back straight♥️♥️♥️