Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:47
Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
My dear mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly last Wednesday and will be buried on Tuesday. The vibes here are understandably less high. I will also be less active on AU for the next few days. Wishing you all High Vibes!
02:54 AM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 October, 06:34
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 October, 07:04
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Thank You!!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 October, 03:34
Sorry for your loss,😔,🙏
Take care of you and yours💜

15 October, 04:28
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Thank you!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 03:11
Peace and comfort to your family🙏💛

15 October, 04:27
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thank you!

Scat ling @scatling
15 October, 03:06
I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

15 October, 03:10
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Thanks!!