LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I probably won’t be around here as much for awhile
Been working 12-14 hrs a day
I will pop in to see who needs prayers though because thats always going to be a top priority for me. #prayerteam :)
I’m leaving my Light on for you all within my heart.
Love you all so much. 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥
05:12 PM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
14 October, 11:20
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
that is so beautiful. God bless you and may your work efforts be rewarding, fruitful and enjoyable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 October, 11:31
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Thank you for the kind vibes ✨🙏🏻✨💓🤗
God bless you & yours kind friend 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 October, 11:08
Sending love back.

14 October, 11:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much!!! 🙏🏻❤️✨
Much love to you friend 🤜🏻✨🤛🏻

Law & Physics @physics171
14 October, 11:06
🙏💜

14 October, 10:50
@ElimsQ17 ~ ‘Elims’ is exactly the problem I’ve been working on in my job, so it kinda shocked me when I saw your handle!!! 😄

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
14 October, 06:03
I'm praying that you don't have to work soo many hours and so hard. It's a messed up system. 🙏

14 October, 10:59
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
It really is a poopy system. work ethic has gotten the better of me for way too many years. put my too much of my life into an organization who means well but still bares resemblance to the overarching parasitic entity that needs to be gone & done with. Thank you so much for your prayers, that is such a huge gift to receive from an AU friend🥹🥰✨🙏🏻✨
I’m praying we all make it out of this poopy poop system. We want to be outside!!! Have more animal frens, grow more plants, see more family, build a unity!!! 🥹 Please God in Heaven, for all our sakes lets win at your utmost divine timing!!!!
✨🙏🏻✨

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 October, 05:25
thank you love you too.

14 October, 11:00
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Thank you friend! ✨🙏🏻✨❤️🤗

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 October, 05:20
💜for you
😍 that pic

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 October, 05:18
God bless you and give you the strength and energy for your work!

14 October, 11:04
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thank you so much, I feel it!!! 🙏🏻❤️✨🤜🏻⚡️🤛🏻