LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 October, 05:12
I probably won’t be around here as much for awhile
Been working 12-14 hrs a day
I will pop in to see who needs prayers though because thats always going to be a top priority for me. #prayerteam :)
I’m leaving my Light on for you all within my heart.
Love you all so much. 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
14 October, 06:03
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I'm praying that you don't have to work soo many hours and so hard. It's a messed up system. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
It really is a poopy system. work ethic has gotten the better of me for way too many years. put my too much of my life into an organization who means well but still bares resemblance to the overarching parasitic entity that needs to be gone & done with. Thank you so much for your prayers, that is such a huge gift to receive from an AU friend🥹🥰✨🙏🏻✨
I’m praying we all make it out of this poopy poop system. We want to be outside!!! Have more animal frens, grow more plants, see more family, build a unity!!! 🥹 Please God in Heaven, for all our sakes lets win at your utmost divine timing!!!!
✨🙏🏻✨
10:59 PM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it