Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I like Juan and I like VK.

Both have shown their ties to Q and DJT.

At the end of the day, this advice still exists: Follow Jesus Christ and put your faith in God.

Don’t put your trust in me or any other Anon. Trust God in Heaven.

That’s the best advice I got.

I love you all!!!
01:47 PM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
18 October, 08:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Every single person is fallable. Being a PK, preacher’s kid, and growing up around pastors and preachers I’ve always had a very strong grip on the fact that people are people. No one should be exhalted cor who they are or what they’ve done. I’ve been able to separate the gift from the person. I measure everything by how does God see it. My whole life. Whether it’s a movie, or something someone said, or a product, song, whatever I ask do I think God is pleased with this? I don’t always know but I err on the side of caution. No ones opinion is as important to me than God’s. I may listen to mans, but measure it by God’s.

All that being said, they need to keep all that infighting on TS where it seems I don’t see one comment in my feed that’s not some kind of disagreement. I love our AU positve vibe. I don’t comment or repost them much, but I’m here to share them with my positive thoughts going out into the universe when I see them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 October, 09:56
Its the best advice ever given…thank you Doq❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 October, 09:53
yes Faith over Fear!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
16 October, 09:10
Yes Doq - My trust is in my (our) Father. We are his. ❤️ I am humbled and grateful for His Love.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 October, 08:31
That is what I have done all this time & continue to do

I trust none but the Creator & Yeshua the Christ

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 October, 07:49
Exactly My Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻💯

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
15 October, 06:18
This 💯 times over. There have been a small group of people i generally trust. These same people sporatically say or do things that dis, distance, or invalidate the others. i believe it’s just the fog of war in action.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 October, 04:31
I wanted to share this video. I continue my reading and study of the book of Enoch and just now read Chapter 91. Even if you have not read any of it, join by just listening here. So much in this full 15 minute reading for us all. So many connections. You will know what I mean.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Hebrews 4:12

Trust the Word of God, Patriots. God bless you, Doq. God bless all of you. I've learned so much, so very much. I'm grateful for that.

Love uprightness and walk in it. 1 Enoch 91:3

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The book of 1 Enoch – Chapter 91 - YouTube

Join us as we examine the Book of 1 Enoch which was quoted from the Bible, Peter (a disciple of Jesus) and Jude (Jesus 1/2 brother).The book of 1 Enoch onli...

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 October, 04:56
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Beautiful….Thank you!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
17 October, 09:59
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Thank you, I have not gotten to this chapter yet, looking forward to watching this!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 October, 07:12
🙏TRUTH

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 October, 05:47
Best advice ever!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
15 October, 03:35
Been away for a bit. Feel like I missed some big news. Are people questioning VK? What happened? I saw VK tweet the same video that Dan tweeted a few minutes before Dan did. A coincidence? There are no coincidences.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 October, 03:26
🙏💖

Only followers of this user (LeaOlive) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
15 October, 01:58
Good advice love you too stay safe. You are in my prayers!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 October, 01:33
i understand but it has been an honor to follow you on this journey. seriously, i waz thinking about this the other day…how did i find you guys and become a member of this family.

i am blessed by HIM, love you too Doq and all my AU family ❤️

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
14 October, 11:58
🎯💯❤️❤️❤️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
14 October, 11:18

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 October, 11:08
Nana would agree.
Nana loves you all & I believe that VK, Juan, Jfkjrfan, & you DoQ have helped keep us all grounded & focused, helped us all keep FEAR at bay to make good choices on what seems to resonate as truth.

I really think there are many levels to "awake" and honestly the Patriots on AU are the highest level of "Awake" that I have found & I have spent time on most all platforms.

✍️Most not all of what is left on Twit wit are crazy libs, Rinos, & some not really mentally stable light-workers that have lost it.
✍️You have brand newbies~
✍️You have the Politically awake that are not awake to any part of this spiritual battle~
✍️You have Patriots that are still masons to some degree~~
✍️You have all out Pay-triots that are just in it for their own fame and riches~
✍️And then you have Anonup Patriots that have advanced to a place where we can see not only the political, power, & law battles but also the spiritual battles that are going on at the same time & how to manif

15 October, 05:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Perhaps we should
make a data collection of
shill handles.
Nana, when our favorite anons are
under attacked,
our good vibrations shake terribly.
Whatever you suggest,
I support you.
🔷WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🔷

Night Shift @kekerista
18 October, 07:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes
there is Awakening
there is AWAKE
there is Spiritual Awakening
and then
SPIRITUALLY AWAKE
It's a distinct process with precise precision

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 October, 10:50
😇Thank You and Love you Doq!!!

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
14 October, 10:48
The battle belongs to the Lord!

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
14 October, 10:47
i concur, but remember becareful who you follow. dan the man vk and 107, all resonate with me. period.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 October, 10:45
I’vr always known this and necer needed any reason to think otherwise.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 October, 10:44
Hear, Hear!

Pertinent prescription, Doc.
👏😇

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
14 October, 09:40
I like listening to Juan once in a while. I had to take a break from listening to him for a while. yes, he can be long-winded. However, he has some good stories to tell. I also like the vibes from VK. i’m not sure who they are in real life, but I follow my gut instincts most of the time anyway. I like following you as well. I follow & listen to many different people. I just pray that the world will be a better place in the near future. We’ll see what happens.

15 October, 05:23
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
That is beautiful…
I have the same vibe.❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 October, 08:54
Always God first...Faith is all that is asked.🙏

15 October, 05:24
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Perfect🙏🏽

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 October, 08:49
Through him everything is possible. 🙏❤️
Love you too Doq&VK! As well as all of my brothers and sisters, navigating through this odyssey, screaming ya-hoo at every turn. You all Rock..seriously though. 🥰

hope saxton @Scribe11
14 October, 08:43
I love you Doq, as well as VK, Juan.
You are right. Liking/ loving people is not the same as my trust in God.
I can hope the people I love are good but I KNOW I can trust God 100%. ❤❤❤

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
14 October, 08:41
Amen!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 October, 07:27
Thanks, DoQ+! 😘