Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 October, 01:47
I like Juan and I like VK.

Both have shown their ties to Q and DJT.

At the end of the day, this advice still exists: Follow Jesus Christ and put your faith in God.

Don’t put your trust in me or any other Anon. Trust God in Heaven.

That’s the best advice I got.

I love you all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
Every single person is fallable. Being a PK, preacher’s kid, and growing up around pastors and preachers I’ve always had a very strong grip on the fact that people are people. No one should be exhalted cor who they are or what they’ve done. I’ve been able to separate the gift from the person. I measure everything by how does God see it. My whole life. Whether it’s a movie, or something someone said, or a product, song, whatever I ask do I think God is pleased with this? I don’t always know but I err on the side of caution. No ones opinion is as important to me than God’s. I may listen to mans, but measure it by God’s.

All that being said, they need to keep all that infighting on TS where it seems I don’t see one comment in my feed that’s not some kind of disagreement. I love our AU positve vibe. I don’t comment or repost them much, but I’m here to share them with my positive thoughts going out into the universe when I see them.
08:35 AM - Oct 18, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it