Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 October, 09:46
Ya'll might want to check on your doggy food.
My little buggers eat Rachael Ray and quite a while back I started getting it delivered from Amazon simply because I can no longer lift the bags to get them home with my back issues,

So it went from 38$ to 41$ to 50$ over the last several months. I get a 40 lb bag about every 3 weeks and I had been storing a couple ahead because storage over that was an issue.

I went to order it yesterday and it has gone up to pricinng of 88$ to 112$ per bag!!!!

So I went straight to Walmart and got 5 bags still at the 50$ price and got someone to help me with it. There pricing has not gone up yet but I would venture to say that it will with their next shipment as their price and Amazon's has been within a dollar of each other for years.

Ya'll might want to prepare for your doggies as that price may not be sustainable for many of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
14 October, 01:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
30 + dogs in my kennel, it has become time consumming job to keep food and supplies stocked ahead here in Alaska

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 October, 10:58
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
Dogs do extremely well with just fish, in fact, there is even a known champion sled team whose dogs are raised/performed on farmed fish on her property for the same reason...the demand non-stop for dog food. When I was in Arkansas my dogs had a pretty consistent supply of about %50 of the time of fish as I fished near daily for food. Not certain of your circumstances but is fishing accessible for you?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dry Dog Food Cutting at Rampart Rapids - Stan Zuray - YouTube

For as long as anyone can remember people have been cutting and drying fish on the Yukon River and multitudes of other rivers everywhere. While still common ...

Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
yes, they get a lot of fish and vegtables
11:57 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotThunder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynn Case, click on at the bottom under it