Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 October, 09:46
Ya'll might want to check on your doggy food.
My little buggers eat Rachael Ray and quite a while back I started getting it delivered from Amazon simply because I can no longer lift the bags to get them home with my back issues,

So it went from 38$ to 41$ to 50$ over the last several months. I get a 40 lb bag about every 3 weeks and I had been storing a couple ahead because storage over that was an issue.

I went to order it yesterday and it has gone up to pricinng of 88$ to 112$ per bag!!!!

So I went straight to Walmart and got 5 bags still at the 50$ price and got someone to help me with it. There pricing has not gone up yet but I would venture to say that it will with their next shipment as their price and Amazon's has been within a dollar of each other for years.

Ya'll might want to prepare for your doggies as that price may not be sustainable for many of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
14 October, 01:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
30 + dogs in my kennel, it has become time consumming job to keep food and supplies stocked ahead here in Alaska

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Dogs do extremely well with just fish, in fact, there is even a known champion sled team whose dogs are raised/performed on farmed fish on her property for the same reason...the demand non-stop for dog food. When I was in Arkansas my dogs had a pretty consistent supply of about %50 of the time of fish as I fished near daily for food. Not certain of your circumstances but is fishing accessible for you?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dry Dog Food Cutting at Rampart Rapids - Stan Zuray - YouTube

For as long as anyone can remember people have been cutting and drying fish on the Yukon River and multitudes of other rivers everywhere. While still common ...

10:58 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Lynn Case to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
14 October, 11:57
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
yes, they get a lot of fish and vegtables