Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 October, 01:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love how he tells the complex truth so clearly and completely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 October, 11:18
And Still President! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
15 October, 11:07

Mapper Mappy @Mapper
15 October, 07:04
A picture of peaceful and patriotic..

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 October, 05:02

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 October, 03:43
❤️ President Donald J Trump

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 October, 02:47
Whoowee! 🔥🔥🔥

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 October, 12:32
But, but, but the MSM says it is a "rant" that "pushes more false claims." I smell fear. Fear of the lion.

Peacefully and Patriotically. We love you, POTUS and thank you for this, for every word so beautifully and so brilliantly written. May God continue to give you such strength. I, along with my fellow Patriots, are so very grateful.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
14 October, 12:18
Why was the FBI willing to start such a fraudulent operation? Where was the start?

THE ANSWER WILL BE IN THE TRUMP DOCUMENTSS!!!!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
14 October, 12:13
EN FUEGO!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 October, 11:53
Im enjoying every minute of this ☺
❤❤❤🤗

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 October, 11:23
Crystal Clear and Brilliantly written by our real President Donald J. Trump!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 October, 11:05
Seems like he’s set up a case quite nicely.

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 11:00
now its been said, written...next up [they're] fired (!)

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 October, 10:36
Trump’s mention of 1888 stands out.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
14 October, 11:32
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I worked at a restaurant in Wake Forest N.C in the early 90's that was named The Fountain of 1888.It was a pharmacy for over a 100 years and still had many remnants from its time. The owner had just been impeached as Mayor for Cocaine use. Strong number I suppose.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
14 October, 02:57
Great catch! A little history with DJT’s 🔥

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 October, 10:34
my reminds me of this scene …https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 October, 10:34
my reminds me of this scene …https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 October, 10:35
Seems odd that the typography is different here.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 October, 11:28
Very close kerning... the machine would not normally do this, unless directed by the operator, particularly as it is not fully justified text, but ragged right... no real reason to use the kerning facility in this situation.

This tight kerning only appears in tbe final paragraph, the rest of the text is spaced on tbe auto for that font. That is odd too.

Well spotted.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 October, 11:42
Letter space in the box has tight kerning, no accident.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
14 October, 10:23
Like a boss!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 October, 10:20
BEST. PRESIDENT. EVER.
Fact!

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 11:01
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
,and opinion❤️oh its my opinon ænd its a fæct😂🪖love it when that happens

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
14 October, 10:02
Where was the military intelligence about what the left had planned on January 6th? Surely they knew what was going to happen at the Capitol that day. ……Asking for the people in jail and the rest of America that is censored, bugged and tracked.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 October, 10:01

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 October, 10:00
😎

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 October, 10:00
"PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY" GAVE ME G_DBUMPS

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
14 October, 09:41
We are United.
Liberty and Justice for All.
LOVE

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 October, 09:39
Trump clearly said, “PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY”
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump Explicitly Exhorts Marchers to Proceed 'Peacefully and Patriotically' on January 6, 2021 - YouTube

President Donald Trump explicitly instructs marchers to "peacefully and patriotically" make their voices heard at the January 6, 2020 Capitol Hill rally:“We’...

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 October, 12:40
I watched this live at the time

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 October, 12:48

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 October, 09:39
panic with extinguishers here

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
14 October, 09:37
The Magador taunting the bull once again. He has some huge cahonies!

Enough of this foreplay, let's do this!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 October, 09:38
that’s my president! ❤️❤️❤️