Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
13 October, 06:12
@VincentKennedy , before Dr. Zelenko passed away, he said that he believed there would be a cure available for those that took the jab, hopefully, in the next 2-3 years. I don't remember the statement verbatim, but afterwards he told people to be right with God. I will try to find the vid. Do you know if that was wishful thinking, or is there a cure in the near future for our families?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 October, 06:29
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Our bodies heal for the most part and try to work around any issues thrown at it. Maybe that is why they are trying so many boosters. I know a lot more people that have got the vax and are fine than have had an adverse reaction. Others may know many people injured by the vax. If they put something in the vax that can be activated by a signal of sorts the cure would be to End the signal. I have no evidence of this but dots connect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Space Force is bigger than we know….frequency change triggering a mass awakening. Ascension is not a process without pain…. no pain no gain. Time to wake them all up
07:30 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
14 October, 12:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 October, 11:53
Really? I think that would make all of us happy.
I hope it's soon.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 October, 09:12
except for the ones that died, of course, two years after this post.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 October, 09:14
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Unfortunately there are always casualities jn war. All my family and friends are vaxxed, havent had one bad experience. Possibly many of the deaths were from other conditions and reported as vax as a mirror to the COVID numbers

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
13 October, 08:35
Wakey wakey!