Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
@VincentKennedy , before Dr. Zelenko passed away, he said that he believed there would be a cure available for those that took the jab, hopefully, in the next 2-3 years. I don't remember the statement verbatim, but afterwards he told people to be right with God. I will try to find the vid. Do you know if that was wishful thinking, or is there a cure in the near future for our families?
06:12 PM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
14 October, 05:29
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
I believe and hope that the hidden medbed technology will be revealed and utilized to reverse the vax side effects

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
14 October, 11:46
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
That would be a relief for many, if it happens. Me included.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 October, 06:29
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Our bodies heal for the most part and try to work around any issues thrown at it. Maybe that is why they are trying so many boosters. I know a lot more people that have got the vax and are fine than have had an adverse reaction. Others may know many people injured by the vax. If they put something in the vax that can be activated by a signal of sorts the cure would be to End the signal. I have no evidence of this but dots connect.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 October, 05:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If only we knew who was in the "placebo" control group?

https://www.icandecide.org...

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
15 October, 06:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I believe it was shown that red states received lots 2 (weaker) and 3 (strongest) and blue states received lot 1 which was the placebo.
Dr. Ruby was researching this before the fiber clots appeared.
I also believe that is you stop inflicting the body with the toxin that it will repair itself and detox it's self. This would be reason for needing a booster every 6 months because the body detoxes the heavy metals and all else.