George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 October, 10:56
Does anyone here know of any natural cures that can be used for vertigo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 October, 02:47
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
If you were jabbed, this is a side effect. There is a treatment where they place you in a chair upside down 5 mins and cures. Not jabbed, don't know, sorry. What would stabilize the inner ear? Sinus meds. TUMERIC & yes ginger. Good luck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
12 October, 08:30
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
I try to stay away from sinus meds and I swear by Arm & Hammer simply sinus. I use it daily it is amazing. I use the formula with eucalyptus. Cannot recommend it enough fantastic fantastic fantastic

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
What form of eucalyptus pls ? FYI Tumeric org powder, (season isle of grocer) not pills has 19 terrific med values. I recommend this also.
10:07 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NadineTrevour in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadine Trevour, click on at the bottom under it