George The Patriot @Dpain1969
Does anyone here know of any natural cures that can be used for vertigo?
10:56 AM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply
IAM NJoy @NJoy
16 October, 11:14
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Hi George, how is the vertigo?
I’ve done a few distant energy treatments (permission requested from your Higher Self of course) following the Pranic Healing protocol for Vertigo. I do hope you have received some benefit?
If interested, Master Co has been doing online meditations on YT (free of charge) since the Plandemic, & I highly recommend all of his posts, but especially Twin Hearts meditation to support you & the body, & others.
For Vertigo we need to balance the energies especially around the head, (Chakras affected; ears, jaw, ajna, forehead, back-head minor, throat, heart & solar plexus) & feed the Base energy centre. It’s like there’s energy pressure/congestion - creating a top heavy energy body.
My current studies go a little deeper into the root causes of Vertigo, but I’m not as proficient yet at this level so can only recommend an ITAEM Practioner if interested. (MRIAC - www.mriac.com)
Blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
16 October, 11:14
Hi George, how is the vertigo?
I’ve done a few distant energy treatments (permission requested from your Higher Self of course) following the Pranic Healing protocol for Vertigo. I do hope you have received some benefit?
If interested, Master Co has been doing online meditations on YT (free of charge) since the Plandemic, & I highly recommend all of his posts, but especially Twin Hearts meditation to support you & the body, & others.
For Vertigo we need to balance the energies especially around the head, (Chakras affected; ears, jaw, ajna, forehead, back-head minor, throat, heart & solar plexus) & feed the Base energy centre. It’s like there’s energy pressure/congestion - creating a top heavy energy body.
My current studies go a little deeper into the root causes of Vertigo, but I’m not as proficient yet at this level so can only recommend an ITAEM Practioner if interested. (MRIAC - www.mriac.com)
Blessings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
12 October, 11:31
Hope you dont do Restasis Eye Drops ... evil horrid stuff with BIZARRE side effects!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
12 October, 10:41
neck streches have worked for me, I see a couple of videos have been shared.🙏

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
12 October, 03:35
lemongrass

Vijay Menon @vijayQ
12 October, 02:53
Well two things worked for me👍.... i had severe Travel sickness and vertigo.. got completly cured thru😇😇
First Puma method.. u can find detials thru this VDo

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

And Second EatSweet Amla.. it cures
https://www.amazon.in/Add-...
Sure Cure for Motion Sickness - The Puma Method - YouTube

Developed and perfected by Sam Puma, M.D., NASA slight surgeon, USAF pilot and Northrop Aircraft Division senior scientist.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 October, 02:47
If you were jabbed, this is a side effect. There is a treatment where they place you in a chair upside down 5 mins and cures. Not jabbed, don't know, sorry. What would stabilize the inner ear? Sinus meds. TUMERIC & yes ginger. Good luck.

Green 8700 @Green8700
12 October, 08:30
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
I try to stay away from sinus meds and I swear by Arm & Hammer simply sinus. I use it daily it is amazing. I use the formula with eucalyptus. Cannot recommend it enough fantastic fantastic fantastic

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 October, 01:48
Ginger

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
12 October, 01:42
Lots of reports of dizziness and vertigo recently. This is my go to homeopathic remedy for this. Resolves quickly. if you hv inner ear pain or blocked sensation, that eould be a different remedy, mostly likely Chamomilla.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 October, 12:54
https://www.youtube.com/wa... try Dr. Peter Glidden. You can sign up for 30 usd and have 4 1 hour weekly personally guided information.
Understanding Vertigo - Dr Peter Glidden (720p - YouTube

These are examples and explanations of Dr Joel Wallachs' BS, DVM, ND, Youngevity® System and its mineral base.Mineral makeup Brings out the Beauty WITHOUT TH...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 October, 12:54
https://www.youtube.com/wa... try Dr. Peter Glidden. You can sign up for 30 usd and have 4 1 hour weekly personally guided information.
Understanding Vertigo - Dr Peter Glidden (720p - YouTube

These are examples and explanations of Dr Joel Wallachs' BS, DVM, ND, Youngevity® System and its mineral base.Mineral makeup Brings out the Beauty WITHOUT TH...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 October, 12:44
What cures vertigo fast?
A technique called canalith repositioning (or Epley maneuver) usually helps resolve benign paroxysmal positional vertigo more quickly than simply waiting for your dizziness to go away. It can be done by your doctor, an audiologist or a physical therapist and involves maneuvering the position of your head.Oct 15, 2020

anna justice @Truth_
12 October, 12:24
It is interesting to note, that studies find over 75% of incidents of BPPV occur after exposure to a specific antibiotic. It is my personal concern that this may be in some of the "fumigation" cocktails people are spraying in churches, workplaces, etc to try to prevent spread of C19.

anna justice @Truth_
12 October, 12:14

anna justice @Truth_
12 October, 12:25
In response anna justice to her Publication
Note> After Epley maneuver treatment, the patient may begin walking with caution. He or she should avoid putting the head back, or bending far forward (for example, to tie shoes) for the remainder of the day. Sleeping on the side of the affected ear should be avoided for several days.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
12 October, 12:25
In response anna justice to her Publication
BINGO. There are more (Half Somersault Maneuver, etc. But yes. Completely doable at home and has worked for many.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 October, 11:58
you can google homeopathic help for vertigo, match your symptoms, inexpensive, if health food store in your town, they usually carry homeopathics, Sprouts, WF, amazon♥️it is a wonderful medicine, some find relief with herbal gingko biloba, increases circulation to the brain

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 October, 11:58
Try staying away from the [5G} cell towers and all it tools.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
12 October, 11:50
If it’s caused by crystals in the ear a simple therapy can be done which usually works the first time. My mom had them and went for one session in office. PT gave her instructions on how to do it at home. She did it maybe 2/3 more times and I guess crystals went back in place. All good now.

anna justice @Truth_
12 October, 12:14
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
..Just to add to this helpful post, the method is called the Epley Maneuver , here is a how to video. (There are many more videos if you search the term.)
>https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Epley Maneuver to Treat BPPV Vertigo - YouTube

Video demonstrates how the Epley maneuver is performed to treat POSTERIOR canal BPPV affecting the right ear (0:32). Animation showing what is going on withi...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 October, 11:46

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
12 October, 11:56
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
✅Ivermectin

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 October, 11:46
I have heard on Dirt Road Discussions of people putting a few drops of the injectible 1% solution into their ears. It’s not a 1 time thing its a 2x’s daily thing til 100% cured. I will post a link with places to find info. There is too much to type in a post.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
12 October, 11:39
just research homeopathics for vertigo - theyresolves the issue without drugs. There are several different ones - you need to fit it to your symptoms specifically . Most can be bought on Amazon. Melted under the tongue (clean mouth, no food for 30 mins before/after). Repeat until the issue is resolved. (can also be tied to prevous surgeries like gallbladder).

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 October, 11:38
some physical therapy exercises in here!
https://www.webmd.com/brai...

IAM NJoy @NJoy
12 October, 11:33
Hi George, it’s late here for me but I will try to review my ITA (Integrated Energy Medicine) to see what I can find for you.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 October, 11:28
Amplify Your 12 Cranial Nerves | Overcome Your Vertigo Dizziness Intense Body Pain and Hearing Loss - YouTube

Amplify Your 12 Cranial Nerves | Overcome Your Vertigo Dizziness Intense Body Pain and Hearing LossJoin this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtu...

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
12 October, 11:24
I use an essential oil behind my ears and along my neck and called DigestZen.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 October, 11:20
Bookmarked.
I would like to know as well, as this has affected me in recent years.
I tried different Dr's recommended and physio treatments that never really helped.
Is it possibly thyroid related(?) is my question, because that issue was never brought up.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 October, 11:10
"Natural Cuers, Things They Don't Want You To Know About"
book eritnen by Kevin Trudeau

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Ana Tate @Anatated
12 October, 11:16
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
I’m so sorry that noe of that worked. It’s such an awful feeling and to have it for so long is horrible. I hope the ginkgo starts to help more as you reach a therapeutic level.
Prayers for comfort and an end to this dis-ease.🙏❤️

LookUp @LookUp
12 October, 11:09
Vertigo symptoms can also be caused by lymph backup putting pressure on ears and eyes (as I have experienced) Doing facial lymph and facia massage helps a lot plus using red light therapy