George The Patriot @Dpain1969
12 October, 10:56
Does anyone here know of any natural cures that can be used for vertigo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 October, 02:47
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
If you were jabbed, this is a side effect. There is a treatment where they place you in a chair upside down 5 mins and cures. Not jabbed, don't know, sorry. What would stabilize the inner ear? Sinus meds. TUMERIC & yes ginger. Good luck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
I try to stay away from sinus meds and I swear by Arm & Hammer simply sinus. I use it daily it is amazing. I use the formula with eucalyptus. Cannot recommend it enough fantastic fantastic fantastic
08:30 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
12 October, 10:07
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
What form of eucalyptus pls ? FYI Tumeric org powder, (season isle of grocer) not pills has 19 terrific med values. I recommend this also.

12 October, 10:05
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Awesome - thank you. Did not know about A&H sinus. This products does lots of wonderful things. Grateful :🙂