Beth Howe @Danbehowe
12 October, 07:11
you think they would learn from PayPal’s mistake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
14 October, 03:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think as time goes by, more and more banks will stop surrendering anything you have in a personal account. It just makes sense for them to get as much out of us as they can before the jubilee falls on them. I have heard many ppl reporting we need to remove our money from the banking system.. Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it. Open eyes wide to see that snowball heading down hill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 October, 10:57
117 ↔️ 711

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 October, 10:34

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 October, 07:44

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 October, 12:42
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
12 October, 07:34
Ive had an account I have with Synchrony bank that is in good standing for my sleep number bed get closed with no notice. When I called them to inquire of why.. they said they pull Experian report every month and if something is on it they don’t like (such as late payment reported by another lender)… they can close account. Well that is what happened.. so we have a closed account with a balance of 4k.. it dropped our BS credit score 150 points..

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 October, 08:29
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Wow! Looks like the bank wants to wreck your credit and is not worried about the $4000 you owe.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 October, 07:30
Chase is 63 trillion upside down in the derivative market oh the SUCK ALRIGHT!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 October, 07:19

me thinks is connected to 7.11

+10