Beth Howe @Danbehowe
you think they would learn from PayPal’s mistake
07:11 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Danbehowe in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
13 October, 09:03
In response Beth Howe to her Publication
The deep state just doesn't stop! They are so dumb to play this thing until the very end. They must really think they can win this battle.
What they do not understand is that our eyes are open.
The majority of the worlds eyes are open.
Most of us WILL NOT be controlled by fear any longer.
The harder they push to control us, the more we push back.
We are fighting for Truth and Light under God and we will go down swinging until the very last breath that we take.
We know what's at stake.
I don't care how many of life's creature comforts they take away
I personally won't cave. I won't budge. I won't give in.
They can threaten all they want to make my life hell
I still wouldn't comply.
I'm riding this thing til the end
I am unbreakable.
I serve at the pleasure of God
In His Army

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bookish Girl @Noninon
13 October, 01:19
This is pure evil. I was permanently banned from twiitter, I'm a 65 yr old granny. i never ever tweeted! But i finally got my coutage up to like posts ànd comment....less than 2 week!! Im waiting for the FBI to show up. 🌍🤡 🇺🇲🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
12 October, 10:25
😁He needs to go in and tell them he wants all of the money in cash.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
12 October, 10:01
Cancelled PayPal this week. Chase is next.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 October, 09:35
now they eat their own 🍿🍿

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 09:32
Good-bye JP Morgan Chase.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 October, 08:26
😠

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 October, 08:14

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
12 October, 07:47
the banks are part of the ESG. a type of social credit scores for corporations. and this event is to show those who pay attention as Ye has a large "voice"/following so to say. The social credit score system is here.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
12 October, 07:47
the banks are part of the ESG. a type of social credit scores for corporations. and this event is to show those who pay attention as Ye has a large "voice"/following so to say. The social credit score system is here.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 October, 07:49
I was looking at this site last night, and lo and behold, a JP Morgan trust fund showed up on my SSN. GMEI Utility site. Find out who profits from using your SSN. Go to website and click on renewal tab. Type in you SSN with the dashes, and hit enter to see the names of those profiting from our misfortune. https://www.gmeiutility.or...

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
12 October, 10:00
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
I did some digging on that. That is not correct. it is pulling anything up with a set of numbers in the name, address. 29 is in my ss#, and i noticed all the ones on the first page. I tried puting my name & the same thing it pullled up companies with just my first name or part of my first name in it. Not saying this site/company isnt stealing our #’s & making money just havent been able to drill down to just where my exact name & ss# are being used.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
12 October, 11:17
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Good digging here, however; one needs to be very cautious especially with putting your SS# in and then your name, address, and other information. I would advise not doing that.

The location of this company/website is in the Netherlands so I'm not too sure how they'd have PII to cross reference sensitive information pertaining to Americans.

Perhaps pulling a credit report from one of the big three might be safer and should show if someone is indeed using your SS# for something malicious.

There is very interesting information revealed here, but we must be very cautious. Not knocking you, you're trying to help others and I admire and respect that. God Bless

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 October, 07:26
Candace said she moved to this Bank https://glorifi.com/?fbcli... I am going to check it out!! 🤷‍♀️

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 October, 07:38
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Wow, this really interesting and an awesome idea with the banks canceling Patriots right now. Definitly worth a look.

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
12 October, 10:28
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
interesting article on the ceo Toby Neugebauer
https://www.bishop-account...

he also is cofounder of Quantum Energy

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 07:12
Chase sucks

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 October, 10:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
117 ↔️ 711

Just Diana @Diana19
14 October, 03:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think as time goes by, more and more banks will stop surrendering anything you have in a personal account. It just makes sense for them to get as much out of us as they can before the jubilee falls on them. I have heard many ppl reporting we need to remove our money from the banking system.. Better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it. Open eyes wide to see that snowball heading down hill.