Beth Howe @Danbehowe
12 October, 07:11
you think they would learn from PayPal’s mistake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 October, 07:49
In response Beth Howe to her Publication
I was looking at this site last night, and lo and behold, a JP Morgan trust fund showed up on my SSN. GMEI Utility site. Find out who profits from using your SSN. Go to website and click on renewal tab. Type in you SSN with the dashes, and hit enter to see the names of those profiting from our misfortune. https://www.gmeiutility.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
I did some digging on that. That is not correct. it is pulling anything up with a set of numbers in the name, address. 29 is in my ss#, and i noticed all the ones on the first page. I tried puting my name & the same thing it pullled up companies with just my first name or part of my first name in it. Not saying this site/company isnt stealing our #’s & making money just havent been able to drill down to just where my exact name & ss# are being used.
10:00 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 October, 12:05
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Not sure. They said it has to do with the all Capital letter spelling of our STRAW MAN, like on our SS card, Driver's license, and Birth Certificate.
From what I have gathered, living in this country under the Constitution we were supposed to have an government account set up at birth for our assumed future contributions to society, but since we didn't know about it, and the rich people did, they took advantage of the situation, and began using our accounts to there advantage. I am just trying to figure out how it happened, and if there is anything I can do about it at this time.