Beth Howe @Danbehowe
12 October, 07:11
you think they would learn from PayPal’s mistake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 October, 07:49
In response Beth Howe to her Publication
I was looking at this site last night, and lo and behold, a JP Morgan trust fund showed up on my SSN. GMEI Utility site. Find out who profits from using your SSN. Go to website and click on renewal tab. Type in you SSN with the dashes, and hit enter to see the names of those profiting from our misfortune. https://www.gmeiutility.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
Good digging here, however; one needs to be very cautious especially with putting your SS# in and then your name, address, and other information. I would advise not doing that.

The location of this company/website is in the Netherlands so I'm not too sure how they'd have PII to cross reference sensitive information pertaining to Americans.

Perhaps pulling a credit report from one of the big three might be safer and should show if someone is indeed using your SS# for something malicious.

There is very interesting information revealed here, but we must be very cautious. Not knocking you, you're trying to help others and I admire and respect that. God Bless
11:17 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
12 October, 11:33
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I didn't put any other info on the page but my SSN.
I struggled to have enough money to feed my children sometimes, and the thought that income tax and debt was illegal all along ticks me off just a little. I have lost a husband, brother, 3 son's and a daughter to this evilness. I don't expect to even be around long enough to see the end of this war. That is why I post as much information as I can get my hands on. We cannot put a stop to it unless we know what it is they are doing to us. I didn't put my name or address, but numbers from my SSN is referenced in the address of the these SOB's. I believe this is part of what those born between 1934-1964 are supposed to be compensated for in the future. We will see. I will believe when I see it.