#NCSWIC
#GodWins
05:00 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 October, 10:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Positive Vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 October, 10:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Awwwwwww ❀️🐾🐾
Right on πŸ™πŸŒˆπŸ”†πŸŽ‰πŸ’πŸŒΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 October, 08:54
Q AND THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS THE CHRIST

"There is No Fear in LOVE; but Perfect Love Casts Out All Fear. (1John 4:18)

"Do you FEEL the Inner Pulsations of your Heart? It is ONE SACRED HEART at the Core of All Life that you FEEL. One, Pulsing WITHIN the Many. The Many come to ETERNAL LIFE through Knowing the One WITHIN.
At the Core of your Being, I Invite you to Know the Experience of Eternal Peace. What Stands between you and this Experience is not Training, byou have onlhut WILLINGNESS. The Willingness to Acknowledge All of Your FEARS, All of your Human Hurts & Sorrows, All of the DARK Places in your Heart and to Offer them All to Me.
To Know Peace, to Learn what I have to Teach, you have only to Un-Learn. In the Removal of your FEARS, you shall come to Share my PRESENCE
Just as a SHADOW Dissolves in the LIGHT, so Does FEAR Dissolve in My PRESENCE.
In Me Burns the FLAME of ETERNAL LOVE that has Burned since before the days of Abraham & Issaac & Jac

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 October, 09:24
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
, the FLAME that has Burned since before the days of ADAM & EVE. Before the World as you know it, My Love IS! And long after the world as you know it is forgotten, I LOVE! I have LOVED You into Being and I Call You Now. Rise Up, My Love, My Human One, Come Away from your Ancient God's of Fear
In Any Moment when your Attention is fully PRESENT, when All FEAR is Released, My Intelligence will Inspire You, My Love will Guide You.
From WITHIN your Heart, from WITHIN the very ESSENCE of your Spirit, from Inside every Cell, every Molecule, every Atom of your Body, I will REVEAL All you Need to Know to stay Healthy, Happy and in Love.
TRUST in Me Truly once again as you did when you were small
My SPIRIT is Not EXTERNAL to yourself. It is Not Supernatural.
I AM WITHIN YOU!
I AM the Life that Called Together the cells of your First Organs. It was My LOVE that Sang Your Name into Form. Your Tiny Fetal Eyes First Crystallized Along the Patterns of My Perception

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
12 October, 05:29
Am so excited about My receny β€œQ” purchase!!! Also, My home address # just happens to be 12”17”!! The Lord is good! God Bless you all! β€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈ

12 October, 05:37
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
Wonderful! Q blessings to YOU πŸ™

Juan O Savin said Q came into being with JFK.
Q The Storm Rider said with Abe Lincoln.
Others claim with Jesus.

I like to think
whenever any God Created Beings need help
QTeam shows up πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’ž

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
12 October, 05:13
Nice 17 synch.
Just jumped on, first post that appeared in my feed
4:17 CST

12 October, 05:22
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I LOVE it when that happens!!
17 17 the BEST!! πŸ€©πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’ž

CharRose @CharRose
12 October, 05:13
Well said Kat! We have magical powers--we can defeat our enemy just by raising our vibe!!!

12 October, 05:21
In response CharRose to her Publication
EXACTLY!!!!
There is NOTHING more POWERFUL
than God's LIGHT & God's LOVE
& WE are the embodiment of those Divine Frequencies.
They try to scare us
to pull our vibrations down
but they don't succeed when we just LAUGH
& KEEP POSTING TRUTH!!! πŸ’ͺπŸ€©πŸ’ž

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin
β€œPrayer
is the one thing these evil people can’t defeat.
They cannot stop it.
They can’t stop God.
They can manipulate your mind; you can even believe a lie,
misunderstand something
but when you pray for Divine assistance, Divine help
GOD CAN BREAK ALL OF THAT
even if you don’t understand exactly what He’s doing,
He still acts in your best interests." πŸ•ŠοΈ

#TheGreatAwakening

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 October, 05:02
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’›πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»Let's keep on raising the vibez volumn, Kat! Praise God!!!πŸ™πŸ»

12 October, 05:03
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
We're doing so great
we're driving the demons crazy!!! 😹πŸ’ͺπŸŒŸπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’›

#DigitalSoldiersRock