Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 October, 05:00
We are LIFTING LIGHT FREQUENCIES out into Creation
& demons can't stand LIGHT.
They starve in a Divinely Restored Humanity
hence the attacks on Anons 💪🕊️🌟

#NCSWIC
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Q AND THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS THE CHRIST

"There is No Fear in LOVE; but Perfect Love Casts Out All Fear. (1John 4:18)

"Do you FEEL the Inner Pulsations of your Heart? It is ONE SACRED HEART at the Core of All Life that you FEEL. One, Pulsing WITHIN the Many. The Many come to ETERNAL LIFE through Knowing the One WITHIN.
At the Core of your Being, I Invite you to Know the Experience of Eternal Peace. What Stands between you and this Experience is not Training, byou have onlhut WILLINGNESS. The Willingness to Acknowledge All of Your FEARS, All of your Human Hurts & Sorrows, All of the DARK Places in your Heart and to Offer them All to Me.
To Know Peace, to Learn what I have to Teach, you have only to Un-Learn. In the Removal of your FEARS, you shall come to Share my PRESENCE
Just as a SHADOW Dissolves in the LIGHT, so Does FEAR Dissolve in My PRESENCE.
In Me Burns the FLAME of ETERNAL LOVE that has Burned since before the days of Abraham & Issaac & Jac
08:54 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
12 October, 09:24
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
, the FLAME that has Burned since before the days of ADAM & EVE. Before the World as you know it, My Love IS! And long after the world as you know it is forgotten, I LOVE! I have LOVED You into Being and I Call You Now. Rise Up, My Love, My Human One, Come Away from your Ancient God's of Fear
In Any Moment when your Attention is fully PRESENT, when All FEAR is Released, My Intelligence will Inspire You, My Love will Guide You.
From WITHIN your Heart, from WITHIN the very ESSENCE of your Spirit, from Inside every Cell, every Molecule, every Atom of your Body, I will REVEAL All you Need to Know to stay Healthy, Happy and in Love.
TRUST in Me Truly once again as you did when you were small
My SPIRIT is Not EXTERNAL to yourself. It is Not Supernatural.
I AM WITHIN YOU!
I AM the Life that Called Together the cells of your First Organs. It was My LOVE that Sang Your Name into Form. Your Tiny Fetal Eyes First Crystallized Along the Patterns of My Perception

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 09:32
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
and your Ears Formed around the Resonance of My Word. Around the Quality of My Love for You, your Body took Form. Do Not try to live your life where My Awareness is Not, Struggling like a Desert Plant.
Abundance is the Birthright of All who Share My Consciousness. Enter My PRESENCE. Enjoy the Fullness of Life! THRIVE! Become ALL that you were Meant to Be.
Some Know Me as the CHRIST, some Do Not. But wherever Hearts are Open to Releasing their Burdens to the TRUTH, wherever People are Open to SEEING things through the EYES of LOVE, there I ENTER. To BLESS. To HEAL, And to make ALL THINGS NEW."
-Ken Carey, THE VISION: A PERSONAL CALL TO CREATE A NEW WORLD

A WHOLE NEW WORLD, Chris and Tristan Rupp

https://www.youtube.com/wa...