Doq Holliday @doqholliday
One of my favorite features of qmap.pub before it was taken down was the prayer feature. You could post your prayers.

You’re seeing prayer requests a lot here on AnonUp now too.

I believe as we continue more into this new world we’re manifesting for ourselves, prayer will be a huge aspect of that.

Imagine tens or hundreds of millions praying for the same exact thing at the exact time.

We will collectively help heal others through the power of prayer and that’s pretty cool.
01:18 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
27 October, 08:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 October, 07:57
That was my favorite part too 💕🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 October, 07:48
It's awesome Doq!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
27 October, 07:15
Very cool!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 October, 07:04
That sounds amazing!! I look forward to those days!! I pray we can all find each other after the tech blackout! I freaking love yall ALL ! AU has been amazing and genius, THANK YOU Koba and all the others that made this place happen! Its been such a blessing to at the very least me!!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 October, 09:28
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 October, 03:27
Youre the best, DoQ+! I hope you know that. ❤️ 🙏 ❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 October, 03:08
Amento that Doq! ❤️🙏

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
13 October, 12:57
I've just started writing names and small details in a notebook when I see a prayer request. I can revisit the names and notes throughout the day. A memo board here would be nice. Not sure how that would work. I guess we could hashtag the names? #goals #AUfam

connie wright @cowri
13 October, 12:51
Lord here our Prayers. We Come Together as ONE. In the Name of Our Lord Jesus-Amen

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
13 October, 12:43
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 October, 12:35
I agree 💯%! I also miss that feature of Qmap. Maybe I will create a website for prayer requests and prayer along with a daily scripture for all of us. I enjoy building websites and it would definitely be utilized. I'm going to pray about it.
What do you all think? Would you personally use it? I feel it would be more convenient for people to post prayer requests here but I liked going to the prayer page on qpub and praying for people.
WWG1WGA
THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!
DOITQ!

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
13 October, 04:34
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Personally, i love the idea of either a "prayer button/function" here on AU or a separate, but connected, website. I see quite a few requests here, too. The problem doing it as is, is that some might get seen by many (1,000s), while others only ever get seen by a handful of people. 🙄 There has to be a better way.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 October, 09:46
In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
12 October, 06:04

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 October, 04:31
Amen 🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 October, 04:30
Truth💞🙏💞

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 October, 03:42
maybe Koba could create a group event feature on this somehow, so we can schedule prayers for certain times 🙏 now that would be cool, i have never seen that feature on any app before.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 October, 12:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
That would be cool!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 October, 12:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
That would be cool!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 October, 03:41
Amen. This is so true. The Lord hears us and answers.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
12 October, 03:38
The power of prayer is infinite.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 October, 03:38

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
12 October, 03:37
Lets get it started now.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
12 October, 03:34
🙏❤️🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 October, 03:19
I am blown away by the love and prayers on this group

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
12 October, 02:40

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 October, 01:54
It is so beautiful. And, felt deeply💖

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 October, 01:30
I have witnessed it occur here over and over, it even saved my Dad! Mustard Seed. 🙏🤍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 01:29
It has been proven to work!
Here is one example.
Juan O Savin quotes a world wide study with monitors set up all over the world I believe.

Together we can manifest our future instead of staying drawn into satan and his minions keeping us in his fear based future.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 October, 01:27
Praying you are right🙏

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 October, 01:27
I posted many prayers in there .
😇🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
12 October, 01:26
☺️ 🙏 Absolutely!