Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 09:48
Don't waste your time with Low Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
Yes! what’s crazy is, after 18 years cancer free I just found out I have a new cancer and I have to have surgery on Oct 28th. I’ve been following Juan o Savin for years (for better or for worse) and he’s been harping on the sh*t hitting the fan Oct29th. Not a great time to be in the hospital. But for some reason, I am absolutely fearless. I’ve also been going gangbusters on daily 5 mile barefoot hikes up a mountain, qi gong, tons of fresh green juice, water fasts, medicinal mushrooms and herbs, prayer, meditation and projecting my “already healed” into the Quantum Field and after 2 weeks only of this, I can feel the mass in my colon has shrunk, where it was once uncomfortable and full feeling 24/7 down there, I can’t feel a thing now! So not only am I facing my own personal worst fear, fearlessly, I’m not even registering a blib of worry about the sh*t hitting the fan soon. maybe I should, but I’m not. warrior faith mode activated. self power, deep magical self power discovered.
10:52 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DComposer07 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 October, 06:52
In response Danny James to his Publication
That's whats up😎👊🎇🎇🎇 level up Fren😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 October, 03:06
Prayers for you, they help too 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

anna justice @Truth_
12 October, 12:04
What if I told you..there is no such thing as 'cancer"..?
https://www.danielbenor.co...