Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 October, 06:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
negativity is like a cancer. we all have been surrounded. by it, engulfing our lives , yet here we stand with a smile

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 October, 06:10
......what if💌🌊✨❤️ lord knows I generate love,yet i take [the bait] if anyone can pray for my temper aka pisst level so [it] cant point and say :see(?)that be great🤲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 October, 06:49
In response memes matter to her Publication
Lord , may you work in Ellens life , my life , and all those listening to help us overcome any trigger to anger put in front of us today . Amen

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
13 October, 06:03
👍🐸

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 October, 03:47
🎯🎯🎯

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 October, 02:24
Nope.

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
12 October, 02:21
High Vibin’ No Jivin’

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
12 October, 02:16

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 October, 12:56
vibes up 🙌🏼🕊💖

Danny James @DComposer07
12 October, 10:52
Yes! what’s crazy is, after 18 years cancer free I just found out I have a new cancer and I have to have surgery on Oct 28th. I’ve been following Juan o Savin for years (for better or for worse) and he’s been harping on the sh*t hitting the fan Oct29th. Not a great time to be in the hospital. But for some reason, I am absolutely fearless. I’ve also been going gangbusters on daily 5 mile barefoot hikes up a mountain, qi gong, tons of fresh green juice, water fasts, medicinal mushrooms and herbs, prayer, meditation and projecting my “already healed” into the Quantum Field and after 2 weeks only of this, I can feel the mass in my colon has shrunk, where it was once uncomfortable and full feeling 24/7 down there, I can’t feel a thing now! So not only am I facing my own personal worst fear, fearlessly, I’m not even registering a blib of worry about the sh*t hitting the fan soon. maybe I should, but I’m not. warrior faith mode activated. self power, deep magical self power discovered.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 October, 03:06
In response Danny James to his Publication
Prayers for you, they help too 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 October, 06:52
In response Danny James to his Publication
That's whats up😎👊🎇🎇🎇 level up Fren😉

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
12 October, 10:19
To me that means... remember to keep your sights set on all the good that life has to offer - attune to the divine, always - especially whilst attempting to rise out of the muck and mire that can, and often does, creep into one's everyday life. (Positive change comes out of acknowledging the darkness, and then meeting it with lightness in one's heart, instead of more darkness.) Not sure, if that's your meaning, here, but I thought to mention it, anyway, mainly because by doing so (repetition) it's a jolly good way to remind myself, to stay on track. :)

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 October, 09:33
reading my mind again?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 October, 09:28
Why am I seeing Las Vegas👀 talk about low vibing.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
12 October, 10:27
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I had the same thought.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
12 October, 09:14
We need to vibe it up..😅
https://youtu.be/SwYN7mTi6...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 October, 09:11
thanQ😎🦊

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 October, 09:06
Let the good times roll.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 October, 09:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I still have this album lol

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
12 October, 09:01

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 October, 08:06
Idk what that means, some folks lost loved ones, etc. some their jobs, some are poor as shit, wondering what they are gonna eat today, some are waking up homeless, some just found out they are sick, so what does that mean, I will gladly help carry the burdens of my fellow believers. Think there is a scripture about that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 October, 08:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
12 October, 08:02

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 October, 07:53
Our amps go up to 11
🤣🤣🤣

Marie Jag @eqorsaria
12 October, 07:46
💞Listening to your playlist usually helps raise my vibes...most of the songs anyway. Thank you for that. I also have a "my happy place" playlist. Music can definitely change the world.

Word. Vibration. Frequency. Love. Light.

i don't post much. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. Thanks to you and many Anons I have my eyes and ears opened more each day. Love abounds here. Love is the answer. Even though I don't know you or any of the Anons I love you. I love each one of you.

Thank you.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 07:43

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
12 October, 07:42
and take note..SOME ARE TRYING TO BAIT YOU, INTO THEIR LOW VIBEN CESSPOOL. so just scroll on past them, 😊

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 07:28
prrrfect timing☕🍊

nienjou shih @shadowcriminal
12 October, 06:45
Thank You.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
12 October, 06:43
😆😃🤣😆🤣🤣😃😂😆

WELL NOW.

AS FOR ME?

I DON'T EVEN GET OUT OF MY CAR IF I SEE

"URBAN TEENS YOUTH" WEARING BLACK HOODIES

I AVOID THIS 100%

AND GO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION IN THE SHOPPING AISLES
OF A STORE

WHY?

BLACKS ARE EASILY TRIGGERED AND "OFFENDED" BECAUSE YOU "DISRESPECT" THEM, AND PROBABLY DANGEROUS

DOES IT MAKE ME RACIST?

NO, IT MAKES ME INTELLIGENT TO OBSERVE WHAT SOCIETY IS MAKING YOU BLIND TO

SOON THE BLINDERS OF SOCIETY WILL BE REMOVED

AND THEN YOU WILL SEE.....

THERE ARE DIFFERENT SPECIES OF HUMANOID BEINGS/CLONES/HYBRIDS/REPTIALLN ALIVE TODAY ON EARTH

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!)

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 October, 06:21
I do my best learning in low vibes time.

vox nova @panda_code2
12 October, 06:07
never ☺️💗💕💗💕💗
https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 October, 05:44
On it🔥

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
12 October, 05:37
Higher & Higher