Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 09:48
Don't waste your time with Low Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny James @DComposer07
12 October, 10:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes! what’s crazy is, after 18 years cancer free I just found out I have a new cancer and I have to have surgery on Oct 28th. I’ve been following Juan o Savin for years (for better or for worse) and he’s been harping on the sh*t hitting the fan Oct29th. Not a great time to be in the hospital. But for some reason, I am absolutely fearless. I’ve also been going gangbusters on daily 5 mile barefoot hikes up a mountain, qi gong, tons of fresh green juice, water fasts, medicinal mushrooms and herbs, prayer, meditation and projecting my “already healed” into the Quantum Field and after 2 weeks only of this, I can feel the mass in my colon has shrunk, where it was once uncomfortable and full feeling 24/7 down there, I can’t feel a thing now! So not only am I facing my own personal worst fear, fearlessly, I’m not even registering a blib of worry about the sh*t hitting the fan soon. maybe I should, but I’m not. warrior faith mode activated. self power, deep magical self power discovered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
Prayers for you, they help too 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏
03:06 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Danny James to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I AM Cedaina, click on at the bottom under it