Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Thanks go out to everyone here who have sent thoughts, prayers, & e-hugs. I am overwhelmed by the response here with tears of thankfulness. There is no other place but AU for the best support group ever. I am thankful for this site daily. People here are genuine with their words/thoughts; not fake, phony or false. I can feel it. With that said, there are many many here suffering from an illness, or know someone suffering from something. Many have opened up about someone close to them who has committed suicide or thoughts of. Reading your stories is heartbreaking but thankful you shared. This is a hard subject to even talk about, but here, you can open up about it. We don't know each other "personally" but, connect spiritually here than any other site IMO. Spoke to my son today & he seems to be in good spirits. Remember to say your "I love you's" cuz it may be your last chance. 3 powerful words can make a world of difference. I love you all.
10:45 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 05:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 October, 09:15
Just said another prayer this morning for you , your son and all our vets may God bless you all with healing and protection 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 10:57
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
😇TY Cindy, ur an angel

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 October, 07:14
🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 October, 07:10
🙏 I pray God places a hedge of protection over you and your loved ones. May He also guide, strengthen, and bless you all beyond measure in Jesus' precious name. ❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 October, 06:36
🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 October, 05:53
LOVE.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 October, 05:53
i love you

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
12 October, 01:26
We All Love You 2 ❤

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 October, 01:23
🙏🏻❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 October, 12:45
We❤U to 🤲

LoveConquers All @All777Love
12 October, 12:31
My heart goes out to you, luv!🙏🏽🥰🕊
https://youtu.be/0hApCaqVd...
Stevie Wonder These Three Words - YouTube

Stevie Wonder the name says it all

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
12 October, 12:12
Love that simple word is the key to everything that’s whole reason God created us but to truly appreciate it is the journey. This platform has our Heavenly Father fingerprints all over it. Thank you and everyone here God Bless

12 October, 12:12
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
It does!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 October, 11:59
I had a reminder of that Sunday night as my son totalled a brand new car. I instantly got sick seeing the wreckage. The first thing I did when he came home was sit him down on the couch and prayed in Thanksgiving that GOD spared him. I have had a rough few months with him and I pray for all young adults struggling during these insane days.

12 October, 12:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My son just told me about his other son, the twin of his son who died, had a car accident, minor one thankfully. The first thing we always ask is "is he ok", was anyone hurt?" We must stop & think about our words we use when confronting others. Glad he's ok.

12 October, 12:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I'm sure that shook him up. TY for sharing your story. Family is everything

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 October, 11:58
💚🌟💚

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 October, 11:55
Im glad ur son sounds better! And i hope u are too...God Bless.🤝🤗
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

12 October, 12:21
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes I am better, thanks for asking. I get in funks if you know what I mean. The meaningful words from all of you here has helped tremendously! This site is very special to air our feelings on just about anything. Like I said, who needs to go to a support group when you got one right here.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 October, 11:51
I feel like Satan is attacking the good families here. I have personally felt it. I am praying that evil powers leave every family here alone as we stand firmly for Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
11 October, 11:47
💜

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 October, 11:22
we love you too!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
11 October, 11:00
“Family is everything” 🙏❤️

11 October, 11:03
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Yes it is

Miss. Messina @Messina
11 October, 10:59
I am not ashamed to say that personally have had many moments of suicidal thoughts . Only 1 person other than God knows about it … life can be extremely hard . Death has knocked on my door many times . Greatful I didn’t say yes , even though it came close ❤️🙏

11 October, 11:07
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
I'm glad you are still with us now. Thanks for sharing. It does need to be talked about more. Maybe more could have been saved.

Ange Love @LoveM
11 October, 10:55
One of my brothers many years ago😢the pain eases as the years go by🙏🏻❤️

We carry on and love as much as possible❤️🤗

11 October, 11:03
In response Ange Love to her Publication
TY for sharing. One foot in front of the other every single day. We are strong. G_d makes sure of that, can't do this alone.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 October, 10:53
Love to You too 🥰❤️🥰🙌🏻
And “HUGS” Hugs are GOOD TOO!

11 October, 10:54
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Love hugs TOO!!! Releases endorphins

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 October, 10:51
We love you too ❤