Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 October, 10:45
Thanks go out to everyone here who have sent thoughts, prayers, & e-hugs. I am overwhelmed by the response here with tears of thankfulness. There is no other place but AU for the best support group ever. I am thankful for this site daily. People here are genuine with their words/thoughts; not fake, phony or false. I can feel it. With that said, there are many many here suffering from an illness, or know someone suffering from something. Many have opened up about someone close to them who has committed suicide or thoughts of. Reading your stories is heartbreaking but thankful you shared. This is a hard subject to even talk about, but here, you can open up about it. We don't know each other "personally" but, connect spiritually here than any other site IMO. Spoke to my son today & he seems to be in good spirits. Remember to say your "I love you's" cuz it may be your last chance. 3 powerful words can make a world of difference. I love you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 October, 10:53
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love to You too 🥰❤️🥰🙌🏻
And “HUGS” Hugs are GOOD TOO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it