Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 October, 10:45
Thanks go out to everyone here who have sent thoughts, prayers, & e-hugs. I am overwhelmed by the response here with tears of thankfulness. There is no other place but AU for the best support group ever. I am thankful for this site daily. People here are genuine with their words/thoughts; not fake, phony or false. I can feel it. With that said, there are many many here suffering from an illness, or know someone suffering from something. Many have opened up about someone close to them who has committed suicide or thoughts of. Reading your stories is heartbreaking but thankful you shared. This is a hard subject to even talk about, but here, you can open up about it. We don't know each other "personally" but, connect spiritually here than any other site IMO. Spoke to my son today & he seems to be in good spirits. Remember to say your "I love you's" cuz it may be your last chance. 3 powerful words can make a world of difference. I love you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
Love that simple word is the key to everything that’s whole reason God created us but to truly appreciate it is the journey. This platform has our Heavenly Father fingerprints all over it. Thank you and everyone here God Bless
12:12 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Klc3 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 October, 12:12
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
It does!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396