Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 October, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 08:21
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 08:27
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Anyone have the scoop on what happened?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
11 October, 09:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Didn’t even realize WTM was having internal conflict, been too busy vibing with the AU fam. 😎

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 09:50
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Having some community issues over there. The Ads killing it for me.

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
i have an inkling lately...
Could there be a hidden message in them?
They all seem to be about getting rid of disgusting, annoying ailments.
Maybe I'm reaching here...
10:01 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DevilDawgRob in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
12 October, 02:11
In response (Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ to his Publication
It is weird. Like who at TS are approving those crazy ads. Is it just an auto sign up thing? At least on Gab they were small business, patriots offering a product you may actually want. I kibd of expected the same from TS. Although I never expected ads there to begin with.

(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
12 October, 09:08
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Neither did I... and since nothing seems to change with the ads (no small businesses or Patriot stores, not even restaurants), I am beginning to think there is more to it...