AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 10:53
REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT
WASHED UP DEMONIC RATZ ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Because she is trying to become a power player in the Republican Party I feel it right to share the perspective from the street for what it is worth.

Being a resident of Hawaii, I'm privy to the coconut wireless on her.

Persons who have interacted with her locally wanting her time and attention to assist with worthy causes or various concerns, found her to be cold and self-serving; completely out of touch with her constituents. Said she has her eyes focused on global domination, not constituents.

On another note, I recall reading when I did a deep dive on her a ways back that she wasn't good at keeping her place within the Democrat Party, She wanted to be their next Hillary Clinton and got slapped down by her overlords for not minding her lower place.

Maybe this is her revenge against them or a second chance at achieving global domination with another party, OR maybe the WHs used that to make a deal with her. "?" Proceed with caution.
02:44 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 October, 03:47
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
TO MUCH SYMBOLISM. SHE MAY HAVE FLIPPED TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE. IDK BUT SHE IS COMPROMISED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
12 October, 10:51
symbolism will be their downfall

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
12 October, 07:56
Buuutttt… Triple Agent possibly?! 😏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 October, 08:47
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Maybe sure.

I think she was going to use those skills working for WEF, Davos, the CFR and her antifa comrades.

Now, I beleive the WHs have her on their agenda!

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
13 October, 03:16
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
yes, or quadruple agent, i.e. she is a white hat.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 October, 07:51

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 October, 07:33
As a resident of Hawaii I also agree with your perception of Gabbard. I’ve tried to educate people here and on Twitter before that her PR does not jibe with her background. If people would actually vet her instead of getting excited when she speaks telling us what we want to hear, they would see clearly that this person is disingenuous. I was appalled at the post this morning claiming she’s a white hat working with Q. There is no and never will be evidence for that. She is far left and self serving.

Pretty face and words all we need to jump for her? Have we learned nothing about vetting politicians? They lie for a living.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 October, 07:20
i have heard that about her.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
12 October, 07:06
Fook t gabby

God Wins @Nous
12 October, 06:23
That Indian boy is fooling nobody!

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
12 October, 05:47
These symbols were a reference to the thirty meter telescope (TMT) protests where indigenous hawaiians protested the placement of a telescope on sacred land. - from Clandestine

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 October, 06:10
In response Justice 4 ALL to his Publication
I live on kauai and know all about saving the Mauna. I also know how the occult works and who started that and why.

Go love her in peace and joy! If she is under WH control now, which I beleive she is, she is no longer a threat to helping WEF anyway.

For the love of God, I will send her forgiveness, peace and love myself.😘

And, save the Mauna😉

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
12 October, 05:45
Clandestine on Telegram notes that she is most likely a white hat. She's a lieutenant col in the us army civil affairs and PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND US ARMY RESERVE.

She's bomb dropping right before the midterms. That would NOT benefit the dems for sure.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 October, 07:20
Two words. John McCain

Colleen Kalliainen @colleen78002
13 October, 05:48
Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Shannon Harding @Believer101
12 October, 05:28
She is showing us who she is with her "signs". Let's not be fooled by her words. Look at her connections - she is a member of the Klause Schwab's World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders. It's silly for us to believe that she just realized who the Democratic Party is. She is just playing us. Be cautious

Just Diana @Diana19
12 October, 05:11
Tulsi is pretty but not a good enough distraction for whatever they are trying to pull out of their hats. She/he's scary, my guts are very uneasy.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 05:05
Optics are good tho. for now.

Jay James @birdmanjay
11 October, 06:14
She has always known what the Dem agenda is. For her to come out pretending she just learned this and is appalled by it is just laughable.

2 options
1) She has been dealt with legally and given an ultimatum to work for the good guys or face very serious consequences...
2) She's a lying globalist shill misleading everyone to carry out their controlled opposition agenda.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
12 October, 07:09
In response Jay James to his Publication
In any case, do not believe. The proof is in the action and not in the words. In Matthew 24 Jesus said:

"Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
12 October, 08:01
In response Jay James to his Publication
I agree. Too many incongruent parts in this puzzle.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 October, 05:46
She is a NO for me….just like Crenshaw.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 October, 06:07
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
After reading what "Clandestine" has been dropping and his bio
of why he became "Clandestine" we may want to consider his
assessment of this Tulsi operation...basically an infiltrator? for
good guys

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
11 October, 05:05
The flip-flopper is darkness - eyes and ears open ... beware

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 October, 04:26
Sorry, my gut says, 'beware'.

I trust my gut.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 October, 05:01
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
no apologies to anyone we don't own tulsi a thing. If she wants control of our Tax dollars and country, she owes us complete transparency.

I am not on the tulsi train. She wants to run against our favorites for '24. Isn't that enough to know she is going for the neolib rhino vote?

VK says 2024 will become mute by what happens in 2023 and I can see that. She thinks she is going to get our vote coming fresh out of the Dem party, CFR, Davos and WEF.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
11 October, 03:48
Also she is a he. Baphomets puppet

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
11 October, 03:47
Just controlled opposition trying to squeeze in...

Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
11 October, 03:36
She could become a "plant" as a mole to earn additional points with her overlords regarrdless of party affiliation. Track her behavior not her words. Let's see who she establishes a "relationship" with.
"War is deception." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 October, 03:12
I THINK THAT HE WILL LEAD REFERENDUM ON THE STATE OF HAVAI AND LED THEM OUT OF UNION... AND BECOME QUEEN TULSI😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/AEq15X1zj...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 October, 03:51
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
China will not let their control of Hawaii go that easily. She'll have to go through the CCP first to get it.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 October, 07:39
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
That’s nonsense. People who do not live in Hawaii think like that. No one here is for her because she’s been in gov for years and is not allowed by the machine to do anything like that. No state needs or will have a monarch. China rules the dems here.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 October, 02:50
That's exactly what she is doing and I would not be surprised if the RINO's recruited her. They are looking at Italy.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 02:47
I DO NOT TRUST HER